What are you guys maining for shadowlands and why

Enhance Shaman… because after 15 years I still believe this spec could be good again.

4 Likes

Priest/Druid/Shaman

I might pick up my warrior and deathknight, it all depends on what’s good or not this time around.

1 Like

Still more fun than Warlock or mage honestly

Haha yeah. I actually do like Enhance. It just wish it has a knickknacks that were removed over time.

Prot Paladin, like I do every expansion.

Vulpera Enhancement Shaman, because they can not be Paladins and Enhancement Shaman was the closest feeling melee that still had great amounts of group utility and an on demand heal.

Also hoping that they get some love in Shadowlands.

3 Likes

Mammy flippin M.A.G.E.

Vulpera rogue/lock/hunter!
My main has been this worgen since the cataclysm.

But as I plan to have 3 vulperas, I won’t be able to use worgen, just like my other 5 alts that are all in the alliance.

Vulperas are a new breed and I just loved these foxes as soon as I saw them.
So I won’t be able to devote time to anything at alliance unless something of value comes up at alliance, which hasn’t been shown yet during BfA.

1 Like

You just reminded me of Nyhm from those old WoW music videos from TBC.

2 Likes

the same thing i’ve been doing for the last dozen years…

maybe they’ll figure out how to make it more enjoyable? and if they fix it so we dont have to use the same BLEEPing weapons we’ve been wearing for the past two xpacs just so we can use the nice non-pleb forms, well that’d be just fine

i feel the same way about goblines! :smiley:

Blood Elf Retribution Paladin. Good all around toon. Good power and self healing. Been my main a long time.

Guardian druid. I started as an affliction lock from vanilla through half of bc then switched to holy priest because my guild needed a healer, then in wrath the guild split and i went feral bear druid and never looked back other than to swap specs. I still play all classes, but this has always been my goto

I’d main Priest if it goes back to MoP/WoD playstyle. But seeing as how they have no intention of making any drastic class changes, then I’ll probably stick to Druid and Hunter.

What?
<<< The same character I’ve always mained.
Why?
Because it’s the same character I’ve always mained.

I’ll knock the dust off my DH. The simplicity, mobility, and glide make PF somewhat less painful for me. I’ll then retire her and enjoy my alts.

1 Like

i have every class at 120 to choose from, but since Mists i’ve always got my alliance blood dk to level cap first, as she holds her own against rare spawns and silly mob gang trains

My alliance pally has always been my main, and first to venture into a new expansion since I started in TBC. Not going to change now.

Maybe with the afterlife theme, pallys will start out OP like they did in wrath. :slight_smile: (Hey, maybe they will even bring back our Hammer of F*** your face as a real spell…a pally can dream.)

Well Traditionally this guy has been my main…

But i don’t know, i’m deciding between my Fire Mage and this guy in really. Rogues were really squishy and energy starved in BFA, meanwhile i had some fun setting things on fire on my Mage

2 Likes

Boomkin because I play boomkin.

2 Likes