What are you buying from the trading post?

I’m going to buy the firey mount, daggers, and cloak.

1 Like

Bee mount and fire horse.

4 Likes

Sir Buzzworthington the Sweet and Cindermane

1 Like

Definitely going to buy the Cindermane Charger.

2 Likes

Gonna “freeze” the firehorse.
Buy the cloak and bee pet then maybe somethin’ else too !
:revolving_hearts::dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

2 mounts and fire horns.

Auto-buy is always the scarf/hood. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

The bee is a battle pet, not a mount, the wasp (Royal Swarmer’s Reins) is the bug mount much to some of my friends’ dismay.

I want the fire horse and a few mog items. I’ll probably freeze the horse, and get 500 tenders worth of things I want, and then wait until next month.

2 Likes

Maybe the bee but meh I have all most 3k tenders so if I wanted I could buy both mounts and pet

Damn it!

I should have known.

2 Likes

Not much interest here.

Maybe the cinder horse.

Pet is a given, any pets are a given. I have no use for the Charger right now, but will likely snatch it up too - too sweet looking and have not had access to. You never know what the future holds.

1 Like

The shield made me consider making a night elf. :thinking:

4 Likes

The staff for sure. I got Lost Crown of the Arcane and when i finish the Mage t1 set I think it will look really cool together. Bee pet probs, which will be my first TP pet. Getting fire horse and probs freezing the other mount, buying the shadow sword I froze. Trying to collect all the cloaks. Didn’t get the black sets, and I’m kicking myself.

but then you realize that would be pointless.

1 Like

Alright, i’ll save tenders for the gnomish/goblin items. :+1:

Nothing
Not of it is interesting to me

ab salalutely nothing

I have the Cindermane and 1500 tender so I’m going to buy:

• Swarmer mount (800)
  • Buzzworth (600)
  • Cloak/hood (100)

Damn and I’m spent. I was trying not to spend it all every month but I always buy the pet, mount an cloak/hood. I might hold off on the bee since it looks almost exactly like the Seabreeze Bumblebee.

Fire mount and chest piece.