What are you buying from the trading post?

I’ve been saving every month so far, only buying mounts and pets for collections with the exception of the lion shield that was originally planned for Caverns of Time: The Culling of Stratholme, so I’ll easily get both mounts this time around and hopefully the pet as well. As for the remaining cosmetics it’s been the same as past months: absolute waste of Trader’s Tender.

Nothing might like put the horse mount on hold though in case I change my mind about it in a month or two like I did the cloud serpent :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Berzerker war plate, depends on how it looks on my draenei.
maybe the emberstone dress, depends on how that looks too.
cindermane for sure.

I might grab the mounts or just freeze one over.

The bee is a pet.

1 Like

I think I want the fire horn only

Fire horse and may freeze the bee or the shield. I don’t remember what I currently have frozen, if anything.

Stoked for the parrot mount!!

Nothing yet

Probably the bee mount and try for the parrot

BOTH MOUNTS FOR SURE :smile: THE REST not sure oops caps sorry peeps just got excited

1 Like

Probably the Cindermane Charger and the staff if there’s enough tenders left over. If not, I’ll probably freeze the staff.

Nothing. Nothing interests me.
I get to keep 1k tenders at last.

1 Like

OrangecloakOrangecloakOrangecloak

I always buy the hood and cloak combo. I’ll also pick up both mounts, and possibly the bee pet. I’m not 100% sure on the pet, though. I’ll wait on it until I see the July TP rewards.

i dont even know whats available!

Definately the Cindermane and Bee.
And doing all can get get Quakers Parrot mount as bonus as well.

I also have the Cindermane Charger mount from the Recruit a Friend Program. So I’ll be getting the other mount along with the one you will get for FREE in June for participating in Trading Post activities!

Also, I’m now wondering, For those that get the Cindermane Charger mount next month - If they will get the same Feat of Strength achievement that was rewarded for those that obtained this mount while it was part of the Recruit a Friend Program!

1 Like

probably freeze the bee mount, buy the fire horse, collect the parrot and see what they offer next month as if next month is tyrael’s charger then well…bee dropping off my list entirely

The bee is a battle pet, not a mount.

Just the bee probably, already have the horse from the old RAF system. My tenders are really stacking up though, Im at 4k going into this month, been kinda disappointed so far.