What are we gana do with the people who paid for the helms?

Ticket would be useless GM wouldnt be allowed to do anything for a single player.

We both know this but it is the only way they are going to get a guaranteed answer from blizzard.

A blue will probably answer this in the morning quicker then a ticket a ticket will just waster valuble time that a GM can put to better use.

Yeah, that costs $139(?) a year. How much did you pay for your helms OP?

1 Like

my mistake in this was asking humans to have common respect in another humans wishes on the internet.
disappointed in the wow community.

If you bought a TV from Best Buy and years later the same TV is offered for free when you purchase something else, would you ask for a refund or compensation?

Same thing, those people pay for prime and get the helm for free.

4 Likes

Um? You serious?

The problem is you not liking the answer u were given some of use have been longer then some of the blues just because our text isnt blue doesnt mean were lying.

4 Likes

yes. its disappointing.

its that none of the posts thus far was from a blizzard employee. all of it was opinion based about countering my opinion which i didnt ask for.
which you and others have all rights to do so… its just disappointing how little respect strangers can give to strangers.

Blue responses arent gaurenteed especialy when the correct responses have been given not to mention that your posting when they have all gone home for the nite The only one that has shown disrespect is you towards us for giving u the answers that you dont like.

2 Likes

What exactly is it you expect them to do? What is it that you feel you are entitled to?

3 Likes

Too bad…Deal with it. You posted on a public venue, where a Blue post is NOT guaranteed, You do not get to dictate what kind of response you get. You have been quite disrespectful of the posters, from the onset, here giving you the correct information.

5 Likes

im not dictating anything. just asking for people to respect my wishes for this thread.

i dont see any of that.

nothing. just wanted to know what they will do with the people who paid money for the items they are giving away for free.

i havent seen any answers for what im asking.

Kinda answered your own question there, didn’t you? Which is the correct and appropriate answer.

1 Like

Even left it in the nice and pretty blue text there for you.

Your GD post gained you no traction. You’re obviously not going to find that here. You’ve been given correct information across the board.

7 Likes

The items are not for free, Do you know how much people pay for Amazon Prime? $139/year, What did you pay for them? $40, a couple years ago?

1 Like

Fine Lets spell it out.

The blues arent GM they do have similary powers but they cant intervene on a ticket they cant fix bugs.

They arent liasons to the dev nor do they any insights to sales promotion or compensation they would say post in general or if it was a recent purchase ask for a refund but at this point a refund would most likely be denied.

2 Likes

i was told to move it here in that GD discussion

any of that you want to clarify?
the respect part is interesting.

30 day trial … free trial… constantly rotating emails can make anyone have 30 day trial…

they have a clearer understanding of where they work then a bunch of people on the internet dog piling with opinions.

Respect goes two ways. You’ve been borderline belligerent from the get-go.

There may be some opinions sprinkled in but most folks here are CS regulars. We know the policies pretty well. Refunds are pretty straightforward. You’re not going to be refunded something years old. That’s not opinion, that’s fact.

Nor is it likely you’ll get something shiny to replace this misguided sense of being ‘baited’ you’re carrying around for some reason. Rarely is it that I see even GD pretty universally sided on something, but you managed that feat and not in your favor.

Another fact is where I earlier provided the proper channels for you to offer your feedback. This isn’t one of those venues.

3 Likes

Ah, you do know that falls under fraud? Last time I looked, it was illegal, and Amazon does go after those that they find doing that. PLUS, usually with Prime Benefits, they go away when you stop paying for Prime.

So, you are recommending someone do something illegal to gain an item temporarily.