What are we gana do with the people who paid for the helms?

Amazon prime rewards have a reward for wow to give people hats.
those hats we paid for.
i personally paid all three.
id like to know what will be done for those who paid for this.
I DO NOT WANT PLAYERS SOLUTIONS. specifically blizzard response required.

You got exactly what u paid for at the time there wasnt this kinda streaming service I doubt blizzard will compensate.

3 Likes

if i had known the helm would be bundled or made free i wouldnt have bought it. sorry im kinda thick headed on this issue. i need a blizz response.

1 Like

Thing is original items have been out for years blizzard had no way of predicting this kinda thing back then im reasonably certain they wont compensate. This is also a player to player support forum with blue moderation no guarentees they also dont speak for those that make these decisions.

4 Likes

oh. i cant accept player to player assistance on this. sorry for not making that clear. ill edit original.

Oh you made it clear i just want to make sure that your aware that a blue response isnt 100% gaurenteed.

4 Likes

ah. well hope they do

You got what you paid for, and got to enjoy them years before anyone else. This promotion is no different than when companies offer discounts for new members/subscribers or stores run special sales. Sure it might suck for someone else to get a bargain that you didn’t, but on the flip side, you could be happy that everyone now gets a chance to join you in the Cool Hat Club.

It’s also worth pointing out that the helmets aren’t free, they require a Amazon Prime sub.

6 Likes

please see this

Then you are in the wrong place since this is a player assist player forum as it states in the sticky at the top. If you want a Blizzard only response, then tweet at them @warcraftdevs and hope they respond.

11 Likes

You don’t get to dictate who can and cannot answer your thread in a public forum. Anyone with an active account in good standing may post.

As has been stated, despite your desire for it otherwise, this is Customer Support, a forum for players to assist other players. It is not Customer Service. You paid for a product you’ve had for several years. It’s no different than all of us who have paid $50+ each and every expansion only for them to be all bundled in together eventually for a much lower price (or free) as the base game.

7 Likes

dont have twitter.
respect the creator of this thread please and move along

see above

Read the stickies as you do not get to dictate who can or cannot respond to a thread. Only Blizzard can do that, and they have stated many times that this forum is a player assist player forum with Blizzard moderation to make sure correct information is given. Anyone in good standing may post here. You should respect the fact that we are attempting to assist you with where to go for help. You can also submit a ticket and see if they will grant you a refund, but since the items have been out for several years, it is highly unlikely.

6 Likes

See my above. So long as the CoC is being followed, you cannot dictate anything. The cost of a public post in a public forum. You’ve been given the best advice you’re likely going to get. If there is an SFA that pops in here, they’re likely going to say that all that has been stated is correct. Mind you, an SFA is not a GM or a Dev - none of those types come here. Our SFAs usually get the same data we do when things are posted up. They’ve stated that many times over for various reasons.

You paid for a product you’ve made good use out of. You won’t likely be getting anything in return with this promotion.

6 Likes

im not dictating anything. im asking kindly to respect my wishes.
please do so as a fellow human being.

Also, to clarify. You were told wrong in your General Discussion thread. This, the CS forum, isn’t a place to vent and whine.

You are not eligible for any sort of refund due to those being very time-sensitive. Years later is way out of that wheelhouse, no matter your personal thoughts. That is simple policy.

To make your voice heard, you’ve done the first part right in posting there in General Discussion. That is somewhere Devs and GMs collect their data. The only other place that is viable is through the in-game suggestion and feedback interface.

So again, posting here is akin to posting in the void for your particular reasoning.

7 Likes

i understand what you are saying.
i can go back and forth with you for ages but we are both thick headed in our ideas. we can argue until the sun explodes.
thats why i require blizzard response. thats all.

You want a blizzard response then put in a ticket and ask.

4 Likes

Nothing. Nor should there be.

5 Likes

I’m gonna giggle uncontrollably when they 404 the thread without responding.

3 Likes