What are the cons to RDF again?

I think they hit the nail on the head there, actually.

1 Like

Simple.

1 - Leveling will be faster
2 - Faster leveling = less booster money

4 Likes

No. You guys just genuinely cannot comprehend it and it’s infuriating.

My guild covers the vast majority of my social or in game needs as far as the game goes.

Turns out, my guild has friends in other guilds. So guilds end up working together, and you meet people. It’s a network.

How this isn’t incredibly obvious or how it wouldn’t go without saying is absolutely baffling to anyone with a functioning brain.

Can’t comprehend that you’re all full of crap?

2 Likes

So you acknowledge the fact that without it social interactions are limited. Glad we could agree on something.

4 Likes

I get everything done in the game. I have never needed RDF, I have managed to play the game since 2004 across most expansions and every classic release.

I have never struggled.

Who has it figured out, me or you?

Problem is though, you don’t represent every player in the game. THAT is your problem.

3 Likes

Your brain can only “know” about 200 people.

The idea that you are limited by having access to hundreds of players across a few guilds is hilarious.

You ain’t special brah.

1 Like

Neither do you - but you sure like pretending you do.

I’m presenting the other side, and you don’t like it. This is how the other side views your PoV, because your side is emotional brained thinking with no basis in reality.

1 Like

What if I want to interact with a larger population of people, and not necessarily get to “know” them. Again, you’re just fortifying my point that IT IS LIMITING.

2 Likes

So set an example and create a guild with thousands of players.

I don’t represent anyone - I know there are people that feel the same way as me, but I don’t extend my arguments based on MY experience.

Ah, so we’re resorting to insulting now, are we?

2 Likes

No it’s just the truth.

I’d imagine you won’t take it seriously or do anything with it - but my side is winning, or in a more absolute manner, has won in classic.

If you can’t beat em, join em.

1 Like

No, I don’t care if you insult me. You’re on a forum alt, what weight could you possibly have in anything?

And it’s being proven day in and day out that people are leaving, which means your perfect game will run out of players.

3 Likes

You have no proof of anything.

What you’re saying has been said since 2004.

Frankly, people that pretend they’re victims in a video game can all leave. We don’t need you.

Wanna know the best part? RDF doesn’t stop you from doing this. You can still do this OR you can use a tool. Whatever works best for your preference. It’s almost like it would be an option to use, not a requirement. WILD, right?

2 Likes

I mean, no queues, no layers, etc. That’s a telling sign.

2 Likes

I’ll take the goal post movement as a sign of you realizing the truth.

You have solutions, but you don’t want to put in any effort.

This has happened since phase 1 of vanilla classic.

Weird, history repeats itself in more ways than one.

My solution is a less optimal, waste of time LFG tool yeah. What’s your point? Goal post was never moved? Wanna read the original post again?