What are the cons to RDF again?

You want it to be over so you will use whatever excuse you can to convince others that its over. When in reality the player base is perfectly fine.

On the contrary, I don’t want Lich King to be over. I don’t want Classic in general, to be over.

I would like to hear from you, as to why the layers are disappearing, if not for a decline in subscribers allowing them to do so.

4 Likes

RFD is just the most obvious change of several that Blizzard made turning WoW from an MMO to a more action oriented game.

It’s not a terrible feature but it really has no place in classic. Just play retail WoW if you want a more modern, low attention span style game where the world is just a lobby for the “content”.

1 Like

Its temporary. A lot of people surely left to try out Dragonflight. They’ll be back. DF is just Shadowlands 2.0.

Because they added an abundance of layers for the launch of the expansion in preparation for a high load of players as it was evident due to the queue times affecting servers.

Now they reduced the amount of layers because they aren’t as needed. There is always a portion of players that devour content at the start of an expansion and then leave as soon as they have cleared it all, its a natural occurrence in mmorpgs.

Saying the “game is dying” because there isn’t a queue to log in anymore or because you only have 3 layers instead of 5 is being dramatic and only a doomer will take enjoyment from it.

2 Likes

Where did I say that? I said it’s on the DECLINE, which IS accurate.

3 Likes

Y’all don’t listen to the cons. You pretend they’re not real.

Probably because they’re not…

10 Likes

Seems pretty stupid to say considering they’re the reason the system doesn’t exist.

You’ve your head up your a$$.

Actually, Blizzard can’t even stick to one reason it’s been removed.

7 Likes

Likely because there are REASONS. The same reasons you idiots pretend don’t exist.

Can you list them all? Like seriously, I asked it from the very beginning of this thread. Because it forces a lack of social experience is an unacceptable answer.

5 Likes

Why? Because you think so?

I don’t think so.

The social aspect that Brian experienced in a silent Wailing Caverns run. And then they changed their minds and said they didn’t want us levelling too quickly. What am I missing here?

3 Likes

If you rubbed both your brain cells together you might be able to start a fire.

Aww, you’re a cute little troll, aren’t ya?

3 Likes

Because it’s objectively wrong. It limits interaction between only your server and faction firstly. Secondly, nobody is being social in pugs Irregardless of the method they used to get in a group in the first place.

How do you be social? You have to be in a group to socialize with the people in your group, right? How is the method you use to get their going to change the amount of social ability whatsoever?

Again, I’ve yet to see any reasons to be against it beyond people wanting to maintain complete control over the groups and runs.

2 Likes

Go join a guild.

An actual guild of people who socialize and play the game together. You won’t struggle to get things done.

You’re supposed to play this game in a community - you needed 40 people to do raids in 2005.

“Go join a guild so you can only interact with your guildmates, further inhibiting social interactions among you and others outside of your guild.”

K, got it. Thanks.

5 Likes

Textbook example of why pro rdfers don’t understand.