What are the cons to RDF again?

Can someone enlighten me? How is being able to form groups faster, meet people from other realms, and overall be a more efficient process a bad thing?

Y’all really don’t have anything else better going for you then to gatekeep people from groups and items? Just so you can uphold your elitist idealizations?

And don’t tell me it ruins your social experience. I’ve been playing WoTLK since launch and the most people ever say in groups is “omw to stone”, “summ pls”, “u tank or me?”, or the occasional “lol”

81 Likes

at this point i bet theyll add it but itll be too late and too many will have quit.

just your typical blizz treatment.

33 Likes

This totally needed a new thread.

Why? Want to be in the spotlight for a little while?

It was removed. Move on.

7 Likes

Yeah and people will keep making new threads about it until it’s added, because its a huge QoL improvement. Too bad it’ll be way too late by then.

41 Likes

Ah well just keep going I suppose. Positivity :wink:

It was? There was RDF implemented in classic and they took it away? When was this and why?

3 Likes

WotLK will be dooooooomed!!

LOL… as if RDF is such a make-or-break for Classic. The same forum naysayers are still subbed and playing WotLK.

Will be? Game is already dead dead mate.

Yes, being able to actually form groups in a fitting time is make-or-break for a game that requires you to do so to actually play it. Must be too difficult for your brain to make that connection.

My sub ends on the 18th.

12 Likes

People quit and join all the time for various reasons. No need to be over dramatic about it. I be Blizzard see Classic as a project destined to fail no matter what they do so they want to do as little as possible. The glory days of Wotlk are long sense over. If you didn’t plsy retail or catch it on a good private server, then you’re just playing in a WoW Graveyard now.

The game is not dead. Dramatic much?

Why are you even on the forums crying over a game that is “dead”? Move along. Go do something else.

4 Likes

I do what I want. Respect my authoritah

1 Like

it kills the social experience… oh wait… there really arent any to be had unless its on your private discord with your guildmates.

it doesnt allow me to pick my group… oh wait… yes it does. you can put together your own group then que…

it kills open world pvp… oh wait… that not only doesnt apply to normal servers… according to pvpers its already dead on pvp realms due to the random pvp finder queing you from anywhere…

it gives you bonuses you shouldnt have… oh wait, the current tool has incentives doesnt it?

it levels too fast… oh wait… a lvl 70 boost pretty much destroys that one…

it makes the world feel empty… oh wait… it already is except in the high end zones where its mostly bots mining while players either raid log or sit on their butts waiting for a run or wintergrasp que.

… theres more but i think you get the gist… theyve got nothing worth anything to tell you that would be any different than what the current tool allows. they even admit in several threads RDF would be far more efficient and so many people would use it that lfg would be dead.

27 Likes

I agree. We totally need several new threads asking for rdf.

7 Likes

We all know how that turned out some days ago

Yeah, that’s why we need new ones. Necroing old dead threads isn’t a good idea.

6 Likes

oh lawd here we go again

It IS on the decline.

5 Likes

Sure it is.

This is the exact same thing doomers have said every single phase since classic started.

2 Likes

It is. That’s just common sense. Very likely as to why our layers are decreasing.

3 Likes

If only there was some new game that just released only days ago.

1 Like