What are some of the unwritten rules in WoW?

cries
10/char

Loot the dog!

9 Likes

This, This, this.

Addition to this, no communication necessary, if you are on a rare mount and someone comes up in front of you and mounts the same mount, they want to play the mount game. You and they should cycle through rare mounts until one canā€™t match the other. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Do not lust on Jaina until we need to break down the wall.

Please.

Please do not lust.

5 Likes

do not cap FW gy before we cap the RH.

8 Likes

Hunter: misdirect a rogue.
Rogue: tricks of the trade a hunter.

Ask in zone chat if anyone needs a rare Iā€™m 1 shotting.

3 Likes

Accurate

ā€¦

2 Likes

Hereā€™s one rule. If a hunter, and using barrage, it will ALWAYS pull something that the group wasnā€™t fighting, and PROBABLY cause a wipe.

Fixed that for ya

4 Likes

??? lol

Okay

If its red itā€™s dead.

13 Likes

Donā€™t cover the mailbox, quest NPC, or flight master with your big mount.

34 Likes

We did that a lot in EQ and Vanilla. The players how days do nothing like this or buff you. They never say a thank you either. Kind of like they expect it, so I quit doing it.

2 Likes

You donā€™t drop your lure in another manā€™s pool.

32 Likes

PVP happens in PVP mode.

7 Likes

Back at the end of Legion, I was fighting a WQ ā€œboss,ā€ and right at the very end, another pally came up and helped with the last 5%. Well, I died, and the other pally started to rez me. He got about 95% of the way through it, and cancelled it, then whispered me ā€œF*** you, you arenā€™t my problem.ā€ Some people, man.

I remember a long time ago, loving to heal, rez, or buff random people I saw, because I was able to use an ability. No people are huge hypocrites. They want more buttons to press, less GCD to hit them faster, but doing something nice in the open world, too much to do.

I also rez everyone I see, and toss out all the pathetic heals I can.

8 Likes

Donā€™t let a bad apple ruin it for you. I enjoy healing, rezing buffing people. Back when I played FFXI, I used to help out the lowbies and chat with them.

3 Likes

Donā€™t fight in the middle/on the roads.
(I know the Blue already said this, but itā€™s super important so stop fighting in the middle!)

And Pre-Patch Alterac Valley is best Alterac Valley.

Kill the one in the dress!

6 Likes