What are some of the unwritten rules in WoW?

Yes some hunters are so jealous you got to a rare pet first like Loque that while you are taming it they would kill it or if flagged for pvp kill you then the pet.

3 Likes

Huh. I was thinking of posting it, too.

Somebody just reacted to that in-character, on my Priest. Saying they hated the Light. My character canā€™t cast Light-based spells IC, and itā€™s obvious looking at his TRP that he canā€™t. It was weird.

ā€“

As for unspoken rule; using pets/toys/mounts in quick succession with others, no communication necessary, is a guaranteed phenomenon.

It was a big problem back in Wrath when spirit beasts were added for the first time. Hunters would kill the other personā€™s pet mid tame as a means of spite, considering it was tagged and they didnā€™t want them having it because they were too slow. Now itā€™s less of a problem cause most old content is empty.

4 Likes

If no adds are Near, do not worry about a Fear

5 Likes

This isnā€™t an unspoken rule yet but it should be: If you roll a character on my server you need protection. Like just wrap plastic wrap around yourself and your whole computer and douse the screen in holy water periodically as you level up

2 Likes

Never assume a summon is available.

40 Likes

This rule should probably be written down somewhere.

1 Like

If youā€™re doing world content for achievements and you see a lowbie questing, at least let them tag it first.

23 Likes

A man after my own soul. I do the same thing and have since the day I started playing. I think in the decade + that Iā€™ve played, Iā€™ve only had one or two people go out of their way to res me. It seems to be a rare thing.

If I see someone struggling, no matter the faction, I will help them. If they are Alliance I will try to hold off on my AoE spells until they have tagged everything.

Even in open world PvP. I donā€™t know if itā€™s changed but I would even polymorph enemy players so they could heal a bit and give a /hug before taking off.

18 Likes

Stop fighting on the road.

60 Likes

Itā€™s always the hunterā€™s fault

5 Likes

Never go to Goldshire while on Moon Guard.

18 Likes

No matter what always agree with the Tank.

7 Likes

Iā€™m laughing flashing back to having to go all rogue detective trying to figure out which hunter had AotP on, thanks for that.

Haha XD :ok_hand:

1 Like

Perhaps you could write that one down for people. Because itā€™s not getting through to anyone.

AFTER FIFTEEN YEARS

28 Likes

Donā€™t trust the Sword of 1000 Truths to a noob.

12 Likes

Hunter 101, donā€™t shoot your eye out

1 Like

Never trust a Belf.