What are night elves good for?

Some are just min/maxing their mailbox dancing.

1 Like

If people haven’t watched “Meet the Hunter” (featuring a NE hunter) on Youtube before, they really should. It’s hilarious.

Full disclosure, this account has a male NE Rogue on it. I know, pure blasphemy. I should have to wear a car tier around my neck for the rest of my Warrior existence to repent.

Nelf Rogues are actually decent. It really comes down to playing properly. A little extra avoidance doesn’t hurt. I remember a duel against a very good Undead Rogue, more skilled than I am where a dodged Gouge was the thing that let me beat him. Rogues embody the phrase “Play stupid games, win stupid prizes”.

I’m kind of a stickler on decent specs, but races don’t matter much in my opinion.

3 Likes

It’s called tremor totem on the horde side.

Lunch. With a nice chablis and some fava beans.

Night elf female min/maxing is just dancing on mailboxes while minimizing their clothing to maximize their profits.

1 Like

They are for “hardmode” players since their racials are situational at best. Also, they look cool af :ok_hand:

1 Like

Not really, the bonus nature resist is pretty good in Tier 2.5 and the extra avoidance is also good.

Stealth in pvp is arguably decent.

Not the same thing.

The totem is nowhere near as good. Paladins can also dispel magic.

Night elves are gud for assessing the beer quality in ironforge.

Lol. Uh huh. It’s built right into the game. Aka character progression.

I understand character progression but going out of your way to only get certain pieces is stupid. In Vanilla we got a new epic and we loved it.

Ofc ya did. They were few/far in between and usually were better than what ya had on.
Progression is still increasing your performance. Whether it’s to the extreme or not it’s still min/max.

Some do not feel it’s stupid. That’s how some play the game. /shrug

They make geat emcees

What a waste of time.

Everyone rolls female night elves.

Minmax
that’s all you said and you lost the argument.

If you’re going to roll Hunter then roll Dwarf. Doubly so for PvP servers.

Mind Controlling people off of boats.

If I could be a Nelf paladin or warlock I would. Shadowmeld has so much utility that I wish I could have it all the time