What an in-game LGBT pride event could look like

Do you pay $15 a month just to troll?

13 Likes

Do blizz need tondo anything? Organize it yourself if enough people want in they will come. Gnome race was started this way and for the most part blizz has stayed hands off.

I think either the OP either doesn’t have the imagination to create something himself and needs Blizz to do it for them or what some people say is true about the OP not actually being a part of the lgbtq+ community and is only making this to get people angry with the lgbtq+ community .

1 Like

When is the last time that was held? The most recent one that I can find on YouTube is from 2012; most of the notable LGBT guilds aren’t around anymore, and cishets have taken over the server!

If you get angry over this thread that’s a bit sus. I just gave some interesting ideas for a pride event in-game. Whats wrong about discussing that?

Oh I’m not angry . I’m just pointing out that people have suggested you make an event yourself but instead of going maybe that is something you should consider . You want Blizz to do the work for you .

So my question is do you lack the imagination to create your own player event like others in this game have successfully done and need to have Blizz hold your hand for you . As for the other part I will not say you are or are not but when you continue to make threads like this and have members of the lgbtq+ community in the forums continually ask you to stop then you call even them homophobic or transphobic I begin to wonder .

3 Likes

You want to know what it’s going to look like?

2017 Old school Runescape pride event.

I just want to point out that this thread is what trolling actually looks like? In case the mods are paying attention.

Oh and…

4 Likes

I’m gay and I think his threads are good and he should keep posting them!

1 Like

Convinced this dude has a mental health disorder

16 Likes

Yet other then you and another poster with the letter T to their name and maybe a couple of others I see more of the lgbtq+ community in the forums constantly asking the OP to stop .

6 Likes

Do I, as a cis White male, also get a pride event?

3 Likes

Tbh at this point I just don’t care anymore. I just scroll through to see if there’s any interesting conversation but anything those 2 trolls say are like a fly buzzing noise.

3 Likes

YOu are a wise panda

1 Like

First off this is just a repost of same post that OP has made same time last year.

Blizzard has also add items to the store to support the month.

A in-game Tabard or toy would be perfectly fine to show support.

Lastly, as all in-game events that are based on an actual real holiday Blizzard changes the name and has it fit into the lore. If Blizzard wanted to celebrate Pride month than lore would have to be changed.

They added a bunch of things to the IRL Blizzard store for people to support an IRL cause.

“Nothing” is stopping OP from putting their own in game event together for people who want to take part. No reason to make it an official event…

There are already toys and gear which has rainbow effects - why not use those?

Just looking at the comments in this thread - up to this point, 25 of the 54 posts seem to identify something with these threads…

No. Stop injecting your personal life and views into our fantasy game. Enough already. This is turning into a damn cult group i swear. Its like the jehovas witnesses but only worse.

10 Likes

Why is it worse? You probably just think it’s worse because of your religious bias!

Thanks! I definitely will keep giving my feedback regardless of the phobic comments on here. Blizzard can do better when it comes to lgbt pride.

It actually appears on the in-game calendar I believe.