What alignment is your main?

Eveara is evil, but not to evil. She may have sided with N’Zoth but doesn’t want Azeroth to end or be in total chaos. So she’s evil, but not, omg she’s going to end the world evil

Evil. Absolute and unyielding.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Neutral Good with a side of cookies.

:cookie:

10 Likes

Probably Chaotic Neutral bordering on evil? Jess doesn’t really care about anyone else. At the same time she’s not in any hurry to burn everything down. But she definitely enjoys trapping people’s souls more than she should to be truly neutral.

Dvär is completely spiritual. He ignores the bickering of the stupid factions and spends his time head-butting Vrykul crotches in the Howling Fjord and riding dragons.

Thus, more or less chaotic neutral.

7 Likes

Short, fat, hairy, smelly and…drunk. :beers:

3 Likes

Neutral or neutral good.

1 Like

Isn’t Santa super good though?

1 Like

Only during the holidays.

Otherwise he’s busy smashing faces with a flail…

7 Likes

Oh yes yes.

Sounds like me. Only good during the holidays for those Dwarven gifts!

1 Like

Most likely Lawful Neutral (with Good tendencies). Mostly about structure and balance, but with a healthy touch of causing minimal harm and looking out for the underdog, i.e. only “punching up” whenever possible.

You’re a Night Elf Alliance priest how can you be evil lmao. Aren’t you saving trees and gushing about the light and goodness with Anduin?

3 Likes

I have no problem with melting your mind troll

1 Like

Chaotic good. I want the world to be a better place, and I’m willing to defy convention and resort to nearly any means necessary in order to make that happen.

4 Likes

Absolutely!

Unlike normal Santa, Viking Santa still has to make a living when it isn’t the holidays though.

…beer isn’t cheap.

:beers:

1 Like

Piddy’s alignment is Pink. Chaotic Pink.

9 Likes

I end up considering all of my characters religiously and morally upright. I don’t know how that happens, and I even start toons with the intention of considering them “dark side” types. never works out.

They’re all Mary Sues and Pollyannas.

Even my Belf priest (who I started out with as a “crazy and volatile” sort) ended up being like super Light-devoted. ha ha ha.

/shrug

I guess I like making good guys.

7 Likes

Lawful Evil.

Loyalty to the Alliance always; destruction of the Horde by any and all means necessary no matter the cost.

2 Likes

That’s funny. I can’t decide between chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, and chaotic evil.