What alignment is your character?

In the “I can’t be bothered to have an opinion” sense, or the “There must be a balance” sense?

Btw, if you define sassy, as lively, bold, and full of spirit; cheeky…

Then this would come under Chaotic Neutral if it’s just being cheeky for its own sake. But any alignment could be this way.

And Lovefool for the last time, orcs simply cannot be good! It’s not possible! They are all evil I tell you every last one of them…

Except for Thrall, Saurfang and Aggra. They don’t count.

Chaotic Neutral, like most of WoW PCs. We basically do what were told for a reward!

1 Like

Chaotic Fabulous!
Flips hair and oh SNAP

My main Ariandrid (Ar-E-on-drid) is chaotic good. She is mainly good. But when something harms her or her people, she will show no mercy. Also she doesn’t blindly follow anyone, if they are corrupt or make poor leaders she won’t follow them. And she will fight for what is actually right

Gharion has been a number of things in his life.

In life he was a neutral good Paladin- he was usually out to help people, he wasnt overly rigid like most of the Silver Hand or crazy like the Scarlets became.

But undeath changes a man- specially so for Death Knights. Now he’s a lawful evil that wants/tries to be lawful neutral.

He cloaks himself in politeness, loyalty and duty- but in his rock bottom, he doesn’t kill for his country anymore… or The Alliance, or The Light. He kills for himself. The moment comes… and killing’s as easy as breathing.

Now, thats not to say he’s a mindless killing machine- he knows diplomacy has a place even in warfare and he’s not out to harm the innocent either… after all, there are so many people out there. People that he doesn’t like much and are much more deserving of his hatred, that in his mind, deserve anything he does to them.

Meh, before we got tricked into drinking the Demon Blood Orcs were ok and largely a neutral to neutral good race. The fact of what Aggramar did to the planet set things up for being a little barbaric, but Orc society once they got free of the Ogres was largely individuals working together to keep themselves protected and secure.

Once the Draenei came and settled on our planet, they were kind of a Beacon for the Legion. The Legion had been chasing them the whole whatever it was, 25,000 years, and had caught them before forcing them to flee. The Draenei could have left us alone when they realized the planet was settled with intelligent beings. I get they crash landed, but if the build time of the Vindicaar was any indication, the Draenei had plenty of time to leave and say not bring the fel fires down on our heads before they found you 200 years later. Or… you know maybe engage the Orcs to let them know doom might be coming to give us a heads up and then maybe work together to prepare and army to resist should they arrive. Instead, the benign neglect approach to a race they saw as little more than beasts, knowing they could just flee again if the Legion showed up and leave the rest of us on Draenor to the fel fires… kind of put things in motion.

That’s not to say the Draenei were responsible for what the Orcs did to them. That was horrific. And the Orcs were clearly in the wrong and evil under the influence of the Legion. But, that’s just apparently what demon blood does to you and it clearly doesn’t matter what race you are, it happened to Draenei, it happened to Orcs, it’s happened to Vrykul, and Humans, and Elves of all sorts, and Tauren… pretty much anyone that takes fel turns to chaotic evil.

But before that? Orcs were largely decent people. Some bad apples here and there, like any race has. Some groups off the whole that decided to do bad things. But most of them were actually good and decent individuals just like any other society.

This character is an old old Orc. I’ve been playing Warcraft since Orcs & Humans in '94 when I was in High School, so part of his RP is inspired by the full run of the story. So, he was a young adult back before the Legion corrupted them, and went to Azeroth with the opening of the first Dark Portal, alongside Saurfang and the others of that generation. Now… as an Undead Orc… his lifespan doesn’t really matter in necrotic animation. But he’s been a lot of things in his day, from a protector of family & clan in Shadowmoon Valley, to a raging bloodthirsty savage in the thrall of the Legion, to a melancholy and listless slave in Arathi, to a proud Warrior fighting for Azeroth & The Horde in Thralls Horde, to a lifeless empty husk pumped full of Death cosmology domain energy that’s sucked the his conscious out with his vitality.

3 Likes

Although I actually would say I bridge more in between chaotic neutral and chaotic good. I will do good sometimes and seek to do good for others as well as value others, but I am an individual first.

Lemme see…

Czajen here is Lawful Good (Zay Jen)
Csaje is Chaotic Good (Sage)
Night Elf Warrior is Neutral Good…but feeling very vengeful at the moment
Draenei Warrior is Neutral Good (whatever will do the most good)
Draenei Mage is Neutral Good as well

Lawful Drunk

2 Likes

I meant Chaotic Good thanks for that Haavi.

1 Like

My character is lawful neutral because I prefer order with a personal code I will follow, but also a well structure organization to keep society safe at best.

Kerguelen here is neutral good.
My DH, Kerguelia, is…hmm, chaotic neutral?

Neutral Good. I would say that applies to most of my Night Elves.

My Draenei tend to default more toward the Lawful axis.

Probably somewhere close to Neutral Good.

Chaotic good, but mostly just plain cute!!

3 Likes

I admit, I like your blindfold…

But I shudder to think what’s underneath…

Chaotic neutral

You don’t want to know… =)

Empty sockets I take it…that’s scary…

1 Like