What aill it take for you to switch off your main transmog and replace it with a new main look?

Every once in awhile I get bored and change my mog, it’s really as simple as that.

I switch mogs at least 3 times a week.

On another note, I’m very excited for those mushroom hat from TWW!

My main had a virtually unchanged look since mid-Legion (in part because I hadn’t found anything better). But I finally changed it about a month ago, because I happened to note another player’s mog, I liked it, and it gave me some ideas.

I change mogs constantly and often. Sometimes more than once a day. And I’m always trying to think of new sets, which is what I look forward to most with patches and expansions: more gear with which to make new sets. If only they would let us hide pants and/or undo type restrictions, then I would probably do nothing but make sets. Because you can’t fight crime if you ain’t cute.

No one wants me out of this transmog. :robot:

1 Like

If we get a good void ranger looking set.

I’m really looking forward to applying some cloth transmogs on my Druid. It’s always bugged me how there such a dearth of nice looking leather for caster/healers. Not everyone who wears leather wants to look like a Rogue.

The murloc onesie should do it.

1 Like

I swap xmogs weekly for both prot and ret

It definitely takes getting a new piece and thinking of making an entire set to match it.

My dk and monk were prime examples of this.
But I also tend to go a little crazy completing sets. Went out of my way for garrosh shoulders on my dk and no death run of dawn infinite for my monk boots lol. And those weren’t even the pieces that triggered the farming obsession.

https://prnt.sc/74HzxAIom2sr

My Warlock’s look is pretty much set, though a black shirt that covers the throat (from the Trading Post) would be nice!

Actual cat or bear head.

I switch constantly. I probably spend like 10k a week, on mogging. On average. I spent 4k yesterday alone.

This is my current mood. It might last till friday.

1 Like

I like your mog. Too many hunter mogss look to shiny for my taste. I like my hunters and rogues to look camouflaged for their environments and sneaky.

As for me? I am Batman. Felbatman. And since I just ordered a custom-painted 3D 8" model of my character, I am unlikely to swap my mog ever. :smiley:

1 Like

I usually change tmog once i get a new pair of shoulders that i like. For me the shoulders are the center piece the tmog builds around.

Ive really been liking the recent trading post shoulders that drape over.

Right now though my tmog was just one i had saved.

This is basically it for me as well. Shoulders or a unique helm. But typically shoulders.

You aren’t one to talk, hon.

i hope they add old characters armor like they do with Sylvanas’s armor

Yep. This is my approach as well. Sometimes I’ll like a transmog enough that I’ll use it for weeks or months on end, but eventually I’ll need a change just for the sake of change.

1 Like

A new shiny outfit that I like is all it takes to change a transmog. I change them at least once a month.