What aill it take for you to switch off your main transmog and replace it with a new main look?

As a Hunter my good options arw very limited and no other look makes me so beautiful and edgy as my current one.

I dunno how I could replace the perfection that is my transnog.

Maybe a new hd smooth barrel rifle?

1 Like

I didn’t realize “basic” was the new “beautiful” and/or “edgy”.

5 Likes

I don’t have a main transmog, I just switch whenever I feel like switching to whatever I feel like switching to.

6 Likes

I just change whenever I get bored :dracthyr_shrug: Or whenever I get a new piece I like. I don’t have a “main” transmog, I just wear what I like when I feel like it.

Most of mine are pretty plain anyway. Tanktops or t-shirts with plain black pants and the same blue boots.

4 Likes

I frequently switch mogs.

1 Like

Nightborne NPC armor being made available for player models.

I just go with the least bad option. Armor is pretty meh in this game. That’s not even considering Dracthyr.

I have other transmogs, but I like my everyday outfit more.

1 Like

I don’t switch too often. If I switch frequently, it’s normally towards the beginning of a new expansion/major patch when new armor get added. I’ll also switch for new pets I tame.

1 Like

I don’t typically change mine, but usually when I do it’s because I feel like either the character needs “spiced up” or it’s a hunter alt who could match their pets better.

1 Like

Something else that looks as cool as my normal transmog

What’s it going to take to replace my current an outfit?

Probably a better outfit that I like more.

While I have a main mog I always go back to, every once in a while I like to change it up for a bit.

I already switch my mogs quite often. Something that would magnify my obsession is if they started allowing cross-armor type mogging. Hunters wearing cloth, Paladins wearing leather, etc.

Only thing that would make you look cooler is a black hood, like my brown one. Otherwise you look rad bro

I play sixteen characters at will and the only one who would completely change their mog is the dwarven priest if an attractive but refined pink option was added because that is her favorite color.

The others tend to change individual pieces of armor when they find something that enhances their aesthetic more (ie my stormwind-fanatic human warrior just found stormwind-themed shoulders so she traded in) or find a new matching weapon-look that is just cooler-looking (I think my blood elf death knight has gone thru six or seven weapon-looks since her inception because so many weapons match her black/grey/red armor).

1 Like

Depends. If I am really enjoying current content I often want to make my characters mog reflect that area of the game.

Other than that I usually like more simple mogs. I don’t usually like shoulders or helms (I would if they didn’t make me bald). I’m really enjoying my current mog on this char paired with the Tarecgosa mount.

1 Like

I use this tmog I have now for when I feel like being a casual. I switch to Eagletalon (green) with green Thas’dora and green foxes when I want to raid or push keys.

1 Like

I have a whole catalog of tmog presets.

If I get a new item I like
I’ll sit right where I found it and experiment with outfits on my yak for a while
sometimes for the rest of my game time.

That tmog+repair guy yak was the best gold I ever spent.

2 Likes

Depends on me getting access to something that fullfills my class fantasy better.

In the case of my warlock? Green Fel. And lots of it. I want my avatar dripping with bright green fire. If they came out with a better weapon or so on? Maybe I’d try it out.

I think many of us have an idea of what kind of character we’re playing. Brutal knight, sexy mage, clown, edgy assassin, etc. And for those who like dressing up tend to focus on whatever shows that off the best.

There is the boredom factor though - switching to new looks from time to time. But personally? I almost always revert to the classics.

1 Like