What about the people that dont like PvE

Why is it I have to quest, run raids, or doing dungeons to get gear to PvP, what happen to the PvP vendors. What happen to getting good PvP gear for people that dont find it fun to do the lame questing or the lame dungeons (raids are just longer dungeons)…why is blizzard forcing people to do PvE to gear…I dont mind the grind of a mmorpg i dont mind grinding PvP to get the gear yet there not PvP gear anymore

28 Likes

That’s because those things didn’t exist in Classic Wow yet. Sorry, but that’s why it’s called Classic.

1 Like

Im not talking about classic im talking about now if i wanted to play classic id download it and play classic

5 Likes

You can still gear through pvp, just might be a bit slower.

Well i’ve capped out CQ points every week of every season and yet to complete a full set at max level…Same pieces week after week…I know others have the same issue…so a bit slower…almost impossible more likely… Then you still are competing against PVE’rs with 20 ilvl’s higher. Rated BG’s that award higher gear, the only real viable way to accomplish this is to try and get into a PVP guild and then try and get a spot on a team…not much demand for players in the rated BG world these days and the available demand is very specific regarding rating, clas and spec.

I think PVP vendors should return in conjunction with PVP gearing benefits that outclass PVE gear.

9 Likes

You get the full set if you cap cp every week since they have each piece scheduled each week.

1 Like

Is that New…Didn’t happen in Season 2. I got the same pieces weeks in a row, Guess i will see how Season 3 plays out

Was the same in season 2. Cap CP, hand in quest and take your pick of that gear for the week:

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/41862-bfa-pvp-season-2-has-begun-conquest-and-ranked-rewards-details/

Same now but 30 ilvls higher

1 Like

I ran into a 438-ilevel healer in the weeky brawl (Seething Shore).

438 ilevel…

We needed more people on our 6-man team to gather together and focus fire, but that would have also left multiple nodes open for the other team to grab.

I know there’s scaling for damage in PvP, but is there scaling for heals? I read somewhere on the forums that healing doesn’t get scaled in PvP. Anyone know?

1 Like

Well that seems quite bizarre, by rights what you are is saying is accurate, however In season 2, I was religious in completing CP cap every week on at least 2 toons…And there were numerous weeks where i Opened the chest and was, well already got that piece “without” ever completing the full set…Hmmmm…alright i will see how this season plays out… It still takes what looks like a minimum of 21 weeks to put a full set together,that’s still alot longer than PVE.

Thanks for the link, i will checkout season 3 and pay close attention.

2 Likes

Well don’t forget you get random drops and drops from the chest. If you aren’t getting a full set, idk what to tell you

by the drop schedule you linked, i certainly should have…Like i said ill just see how this season works out

Did you hand in the quest every week?

Thanks for yet another post on pve great in pvp mister single digits post alt. You couldn’t have posted in one of the dozen other threads?

I’m as pro vendors as it gets but this is getting as bad as the number of twink threads there were out there for a while :joy:

1 Like

I get what you are saying but at the same time…

They listened to the whining of twinks, no?

Shouldn’t we be making even more noise for vendors? :joy::tired_face:

4 Likes

Yes, please.

3 Likes

Well if all you play this game for is pvp and don’t like pve then there is really only one option. Quit and go to a better game that doesn’t cram the cash shop full of mounts instead of adding a f****** pvp vendor. But they can add a benthic gear vendor and a titan residuum vendor for the pve crowd.

#enjoyBFA

12 Likes

They have a strategy, nudge people to play more by making PvE gear more enticing early on in the season.

Oh and also artificially keeping PvP rating low so you can’t gear faster than raiders.

all part of the drip-feed & hamster wheel

4 Likes

Hmmmmmm! You do realise that with Warmode that even questing is done in PVP mode.
Seems like what you want is to be handed Gear for only doing the BGs without having to PvP in the the open world!

What are you talking about? Nowhere in OPs statement did he mention WPvP.

You do realize that questing with warmode on is still PvE? Furthermore warmode is trash that only prolongs the time it takes to complete WQs due to being ganked. Very rarely is it a 1v1 scenario, one faction (usually the alliance) is dog-piled on with no chance of fighting back. Especially if you do not have pathfinder unlocked.

6 Likes