What about the people that dont like PvE

In order for our complaining to matter they’d have to care about thr PvP community.

Considering they blew up PvP progression/endgame in Legion then turned around and made it worse for the sake of “accessibility” don’t expect much.

Oh, and we’re just meatheaded jocks incapable of finding the pvp vendor if it existed. Not like those galaxy-brained PvErs who can find their two vendors.

2 Likes

Play rated.

Which has a meta and people expect you already to be geared for.

4 Likes

You do realise that in Warmode you can be attacked and attack any member of the opposite faction you see. Do not try using semantics to call it PvE when it is the same as being on one of the former PvP server! Every Quest you do while in Warmode is done in a PvP setting the same as the “Quests” you do in a BG in order to win!

1 Like

The OP indicated they DO NOT WANT TO GEAR THRU PVE - yet PvP enthusiasts are not left with many other options. Your genius idea to solve this problem is to turn on warmode? How will WQs turning into a gankfest alleviate the problem of PvE gearing being faster and more efficient than gearing achieved solely through PvP?

Especially since warmode favors the PvE heroes, it is more likely they have pathfinder than those who only participate in PvP.

1 Like

Yep! You just keep on ignoring the fact that in Warmode you are in constant PvP even when questing!

What you and the OP want is to be able to earn rewards in BG where the sides are always equal and where if the sides do become unbalanced the game will end. You do not want at any time to do any actual PvP!

gearing through bgs needs to be better, im not doing a bunch of WQs. i was tired of questing years ago

9 Likes

According to both my monthly credit card statement (WoW sub magically disappeared from it months ago), and my pvp-centric friends list (which had become an absolute ghost town by the time I finally unsubbed), this “strategy” backfired spectacularly.

I haven’t even so much as considered firing up the launcher in months, to the point that I’m now leaning towards NOT bothering with Classic, which I was very much looking forward to playing. Amazing what a little time and distance from this terrible xpac has done for my attitude towards WoW and Blizzard.

Imagine thinking wpvp is more actual pvp than rated arena or bg’s. :sweat_smile::rofl:

5 Likes

40v1 is actual pvp? since when? im sorry but warmode is hardly true pvp, its roving gangs running around killing players one at a time.

10 Likes

So in other words you want to earn gear via PvP as fast as PvE Players that equals or exceeds that of PvE Players.

1. Where you will never be outnumbered!
  2. Where the BG (Quest) will auto shutdown if the numbers are unegual!
  3. Where you will never have to pay for repairing your gear!
  4. Where to objectives are no more than standing by a flag where you can call in help if you are outnumbered!
  5. Where you don’t have to worry about being attacked by NPCs as well as other faction members!
  6. Where you can stand in a City without worrying about an attack while waiting in queue!

So, in other words, you want to quest where you do the same few quests and over again! Or to put it plainly you want welfare gear!

you can be outnumberd, especially on a large map like AV, two people to spin a flag while 10 people try to take it. but at the same time, a 10v10 is fair, 10v1 is not. if you are that 1, there is nothing you are going to be able to do to win. and for the 10, there is no risk of failure.

they need to be pretty unequal for an epic to shutdown, but the reality is that they should be equal, skill and teamwork is what matters to win, not numbers. if you always run around in a pack and take on players one at a time, you don’t get to call yourself a skilled pvper.

that flag means something though, holding it is key to winning, and calling in INCs is proper gameplay, don’t tell me you are going to get piled on in warmode and not open group finder or hit up /1 to get people to help you retaliate.

lol, Karl would like a word with you.

i sit in org flagged whether i am in warmode or not, and i tend to go after alliance that enter org while waiting in queue.

if we are going to pull “in other words” hyperbole, then in other words you don’t want to participate in a pvp situation where you might lose, you want to rove around a zone as a group with no objectives to be outplayed on, no strategy to work as a team for, simply to fight players 1 at a time so you have no risk of getting killed by superior pvp skill.

i have one word for you: chicken.

2 Likes

Turning on WM to run WQ != gearing through PvP.

It’s still, fundamentally, PvE content with the added bonus of you might engage in PvP whilst trying to earn it.

You know WM and BGs are different, stop being obtuse.

1 Like

When you stop asking for Welfare gear!

people that scream about welfare gear generally want to be the only ones geared so they can feel special or more important. not everyone wants to do the same thing you did to get gear, they shouldn’t be punished for it.

pvp should offer pure pvp gear, which should be BiS for pvp. we should not be forced into pve just to find some trinket or essence to be competitive.

wow is a huge game, and unless you are playing it full time, you generally don’t have time to run around doing WQs, grinding rep, running mythics, and running raids all so you can feel competitive in pvp. by the time you actually get geared for the content you want to do, you are too burnt out to actually do it.

9 Likes

It feels realllllllyyyyy nice to not go to nazjatar and mechagon for the past week or so. I felt like I gained 10 hours of weekly playtime.

2 Likes

You need to hand in the quest not just open the chest on Tuesday .

Wow. This guy really puts the tard in huntard. I think he may have a learning disability.

1 Like

This is pretty ironic coming from the idiot wearing full benthic gear

1 Like

Not true. You absolutely can gear through pvp.