What a shock, another Alliance city destroyed

If it’s mana bombed you wouldn’t be able to build over the same land.

Bro making up lore again smh

I know you said manabomb, but i said destroy as i want the place to exist. Just with some paving put down.

It’s not radioactive and it’s not like it would look much different from the rest of Durotar.

Humans tried to siege TB and Theramore blew up as the first thing to open the next expansion.

A nelf tried to destroy TB and Darnassus burned to ash first thing to open the next expansion.

I’m just saying, you may want to leave TB alone, friend.

If there’s one thing I know, is if she does something to the Alliance, she’s the new (evil) boss in the next expansion.

All I’m hearing is she better get her money’s worth

I’d never do anything to Thunder Bluff, it’s perfect as is.

1 Like

Even as somebody who has played since 2004, the argument that Theramore is a capital city is weak at best.

No AH even after all the proper capitals got them, didn’t have a portal going to it until late TBC, didn’t originally have a bank, isn’t marked on the map as a capital city like all the other ones.

It got a portal but so did Stonard.

It’s like Ironforge.

Everybody should just leave it alone. It never works out.

2 Likes

I feel fairly confident the dwarves have WoW’s version of a Balrog chained up in the basement waiting for someone to get uppity.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to get at least 50 mages to craft up a massive mana bomb above thunderbluff kinda like garrosh did then let it fall from the sky.
Dunno about you but the alliance wouldn’t have killed hundreds to thousands of civilians under normal circumstances. I think we should again change that by nuking the only two major cities in kalimdor.

Nah, it’s a giant skeleton made from the bodies of everyone who autowalked into the lava pit.

2 Likes

the hell are you talking about?

1 Like

You burned a tree, killed loads of civilians that lived within it. You killed a bunch in theramore with a nuke and killed loads of your own by plague bombing lordaeron

Sylvanas did that and instantly broke the horde

Civilians were on the boats and escaped, literally part of the story

Sylvanas again

1 Like

Then why did you guys demand to be able to play with the Horde?

TURN OFF CROSS-FACTION GAMEPLAY. I’m with you 100%

1 Like

You would have to give up your dwarf :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fine with me, I hate being a Dwarf.

2 people died, the ones keeping the evacuation portal open from the Theramore side.

Could have been 0 but Jaina decided the warning Baine gave her was reason to funnel more people into the city because she is a moron.

1 Like

I sure remember seeing a lot of Orcs launching catapults in that battle.