What’s your favorite mount? How long did it take to farm for it?

I wish lol.
It was nice when you could finally solo it. Was pretty painful, especially in cata when you needed a full group.

I just wish they’d let you skip rp or share the lockout with alts.

1 Like

Violet Spellwing…Love the colour change as she fly

1 Like

I am so jealous!

Probably the Great Northern Elderhorn since I really like the aesthetic. I’m enjoying Otto the most lately though simply because he makes it easier to travel from land to water, and the fishing dailies go more quickly.

For me it’s the void dragon from the Nyalotha raid.
My first time doing actual raiding and a group from the forums actually dragged me along. I was actually useful for DPS, or so I was told. I still think Dreta and crew carried me…

The jeweled panthers, all colors.

I made the yellow, red, blue and green one. I bought the black one in MoP when they were extremely cheap (20k) for some reason. I was told it wasn’t duping, very insistently on the forums, so I felt no guilt buying it from a level one standing in Org.

What is duping?

“Dupe” means to make a copy of something.

“Duping” in reference to WoW means making an illegal copy of something.

1 Like

Magic Rooster, it cost me 215,000g and represented several months of saving the gold i made from the AH, i think at the time i had maybe 8 transmute master alchemists and would cycle through them doing their daily CD’s religiously, it was so exciting when i got a proc :joy:

The really rough part about getting the TCG mounts back then was watching the AH like a hawk hoping they’d pop up. I know it’s fashionable to hate on the owners these days and claim that duping was rampant and we probably got all of our mounts with credit cards or something, but that just isn’t the case, just about everyone i knew that got them did so by saving their butts off and purchasing them on the AH.