What’s your favorite mount? How long did it take to farm for it?

Mine is Vengeance from mythic Sylvanas. I got it on my 144th attempt (across 12 toons) over nearly a year. I love this mount because it reminds me of the Dark Ranger aesthetic and it’s perfectly spooky to fly around Tirisfal Glades and Undercity :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got lucky and got the mount on first try.

Id say the mount i like the most that took years and way over 1000 attempts across 30 toons is Onyxia

2 Likes

Armored Razorback. Pretty sure I just bought it off a vendor.

2 Likes

The Sky Golem, because I made it!

Honourable mention to the Sandstone Drake as a number of Alts really had to pull together to make that one.

1 Like

Mottled Drake. Traded my recipe for Dirge’s Kickin’ Chimaerok Chops for it. I only regret that now since it is inevitable that they’ll make it a prime reward or whatever.

2 Likes

Undercity Plaguebat.
Every Forsaken I create gets to ride that while they level.

4 Likes

Tempermental skyclaw for a flying mount
Llothian prowler for ground mount
The TWW mount for dynamic flight

1 Like

I love my Ironhoof Destroyer, took me about 20-30 tries i got very lucky. And then i also love my heavenly golden cloud serpent, took 10+ hours of clicking on mobs or something dumb like that. Also the veridian netherwing drake because that was also a very satisfying grind.

1 Like

Friendship Moose!!
Becuase im Canadain, a charging moose is freaking horrifying sight and one you generally run away from.

Cars break more than the Moose does in a Collision

2 Likes

The Junkheap Drifter, spent every week, multiple toons, just camped next to the rare that drops it.

Maybe one day i’ll get unlazy and grind the clean looking one, maybe.

lmao.

1 Like

Omg i got her in 3 tries i had only been playing for like 2 months :face_with_peeking_eye:

it is one of the best drakes tho i still like using her!

2 Likes

In the past, it was Anzu, and I farmed fotr that one for months; but these days I just prefer the small, fast feeling mounts.

For my fox (EU player, can’t post with it here!), I usually just fall back on one of the discs or the Love Rocket. I didn’t actually farm for the later as I’m more of a “one character only” player, it just dropped - but I like it a lot because of the little heart and just how mobile this mount feels.

What I’d still really like is a broom. I hadn’t played in some time, so I missed the chance to get a permanent one when they were available.

2 Likes

Mine is the ghost moose that you get from archaeology c: It’s so cool looking and it can fly now, too! I honestly don’t remember how long it took me, I just remember digging for ages.

To be fair, I don’t even remember if I was TRYING to get it or if I was farming for a different archaeology item. Either way, it’s still one of my favorites. It’s a very good mount.

1 Like

Lucid Nightmare. I worked my butt off working on puzzles without addons.

I wish we get another puzzle questline…

4 Likes

Invincible.
Still farming it after 14 years :upside_down_face:

Some weeks, its 12 toons. Others its 1-2. Still make sure to do at least 1 clear a week.

4 Likes

Swift Razzashi Raptor from original ZG. Farmed it every reset as a duo for all of TBC and Wrath. Got it a few months before the patch that changed the zone. Never saw the Tiger drop even once but I got to buy that one from the BMAH

1 Like

Shackled Ur’Zul, farmed it mostly solo since Shadowlands and got the drop maybe 6 months ago or so. Love this ducking mount.

1 Like

Probably Hivemind, which took me quite a while to get. I followed the guide and got every color of monocle needed for it and then painstakingly assembled and scheduled a group of randoms using the Secret-Finding Discord.

It was a wild ride to get and I still think it’s one of the best mounts to use as a spriest.

1 Like

Cenarion War Hippogryph. I honestly have no clue how long it took me back in the day. Had it forever.

3 Likes

the disc from the tazavesh hardmode quest.
it was a quest so i didnt have to farm for it.

1 Like