What’s everyone’s favorite mount?

THE ALPACA, any of the 3 of them. Have you seen them jump?

1 Like

I’ll bite…go ahead.

Flameward Hippogryph.

The only mount I’ve ever grinded for. I have lovingly named mine “The Derp Bird”.

Swift Zulian Tiger

The Deathwing look-alike, because… Deathwing is attractive.

1 Like

Grand Expedition Yak, transmog anywhere.

For looks though, Soar. For a non Dracthyr mounts looks, Flameward Hippogryph.

1 Like

Torn between Valiance and the corehounds. On one hand, I stole a DK’s horse… on the other hand: big scary cerberus doggo.

I really like all of the SL moth mounts, they’re really pretty. Also the ZM wasps, such as Buzz.

1 Like

Ground mount: Zulian Tiger
Flying mount: Shackled Ur’zul

Invincible #1

1 Like

The Smoldering Reins of the Teldrassil Hippogryph

I think it was my first pre-patch event that I was subbed for too. I’m a Night Elf fan.

1 Like

I only use Invincible, but I’m old and boring. :older_man:

2 Likes

Also a bee mount rider here

Me too Rollo…I wish we as engi could get a mount to do like a Submarine …its not like they are not in the game…which they are…maybe a sub for personal use for about 15 mins or so in any water areas…now that would be fun to get mats and fun to make.

3 Likes

Flametalon of Alysrazor, the little squawk when you summon it gets me every time.

I never got it but I think the coolest mount in all of wow was the black and green gladiator gronnling.

Lightforged Warframe is the only answer. Now we just need mounted combat :smiling_imp:

The yak mounts, before Blizz “fixed” the running animation. I want my hyperactive yak mount back!