What’s everyone’s favorite mount?

I’ll start off. Mine is Vengeance from mythic Sylvanas. It’s perfectly spooky and gothic. :black_heart::chains::bat:

What’s yours?

3 Likes

The Dread Raven from WoD’s collector edition.

MY BIRD
MY BABY
MY SWEET DARLING CHILD

3 Likes

Everyone’s favorite mount is the Love Fox.

3 Likes

Oh, lord in heaven, give me the strength to not say what I want to say.

Instead I’ll just say Ashes of Al’ar, because I don’t have it.

Lucid nightmare. The puzzles were fun.

2 Likes

the bee mount

6 Likes

Ground - Magic Rooster
Old Flying - Stormwind Skychaser or Glacial Tidestorm
Dragonriding - I quite like the Winding Slitherdrake.

1 Like

Ratstallion, swift white hawkstrider, heavenly golden cloud serpent, infinite timereaver, twilight drake.

1 Like

I have so many and love so many…not sure I can pick…um…

Love the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent and use it on many alts, and was really happy when they upped our chances and I finally got it.

Quite fond of smaller flying mounts too like Invincible, the fire horse and any of the flying cats.

Use a lot of cat ground mounts, but also like some of the weird ones too…I can’t pick!!!

1 Like

The infernal mounts are all pretty sick.

1 Like

I change my mount based on my outfit; right now it’s Fyrakk’s shadowflame version.

I am actually quite fond of customizing my Highland Drake to look like Spry Zhusa and used it with my “retired” outfit after I was done with Season 3 and working towards unlocking Taivan. I’ll probably revisit that set and those mounts when I’m done with Season 4.

2 Likes

I really like hippogryphs in general. I’d love an updated model of my Zulian Tiger, even if it allows others to get it.

1 Like

Grand Expedition Yak

Never leave home without it.

6 Likes

Mount Everest, Mount Shasta, Mount Rushmore and Mount Fuji.

And also Voidtalon of the Dark Star.

5 Likes

My flying sparkly otter

2 Likes

It not for dragon riding, I’d only ever use the Raven Lord and Dread Raven. At least I’ll be able to do it again in the next expansion.

2 Likes

I’ll just repost from an older thread:

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for the TCG Turtle.

3 Likes

It will always be Arcanist’s Manasaber for me.

1 Like

The ones i have? Ground mount is prob the vile fiend. Just got it form the bmah for cheap
(Even with somone trying to snipe it at the end, even tho i was sitting by the bmah npc to make sure noone did, lol). Flyin is prob the love rocket or shackeled ur’zul

One i dont have is prob the undercity bat. I missed it by a week or so, being i had just joined back and missed doin the quest. I really hope they give us a shot at those old mounts again or a reskin

1 Like