What’s everyone’s favorite mount?

I really like hippogryphs in general. I’d love an updated model of my Zulian Tiger, even if it allows others to get it.

1 Like

Grand Expedition Yak

Never leave home without it.

6 Likes

Mount Everest, Mount Shasta, Mount Rushmore and Mount Fuji.

And also Voidtalon of the Dark Star.

5 Likes

My flying sparkly otter

2 Likes

It not for dragon riding, I’d only ever use the Raven Lord and Dread Raven. At least I’ll be able to do it again in the next expansion.

2 Likes

I’ll just repost from an older thread:

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for the TCG Turtle.

3 Likes

It will always be Arcanist’s Manasaber for me.

1 Like

The ones i have? Ground mount is prob the vile fiend. Just got it form the bmah for cheap
(Even with somone trying to snipe it at the end, even tho i was sitting by the bmah npc to make sure noone did, lol). Flyin is prob the love rocket or shackeled ur’zul

One i dont have is prob the undercity bat. I missed it by a week or so, being i had just joined back and missed doin the quest. I really hope they give us a shot at those old mounts again or a reskin

1 Like

Anything with bags on its rump, mostly.
I have most of the pack wolves from Draenor.
The terrified pack mule…something like that…is really nice.

as far as flying mounts, I swap them around so much I dont think I actually have a favorite. I find what fits each character, mostly.

1 Like

angy horde sounds

I really need to finish farming jelly on my alliance character… or just buy the needed jelly from the ah

1 Like

Magic Rooster. there is nothing scarier (or hilarious) than seeing a gnome riding into battle on one. :smiley:

Does it start with “your…” My mind went to the same place.

Anyways, I’m going with the five jewelry crafting panthers.

2 Likes

Spellbound Tome

Really the only mount I’m proud of in my collection (closing in on 700 total). Self only challenge mode is a true test of one’s skill.

1 Like

I couldn’t pick, I have a favorite mount for each character.

For Aiyako it’s the Fel Drake.

The greatest mount ever:

1 Like

I dont have that one but I do love the ottuks you buy from the tuskarr. four of them, I think.
Nice for Vulpera characters especially.

BC Netherwings, MoP Cloud Serpents, and wolf mounts.

1 Like

Monk class mount, Banlu

Right now is the very colorful peachick

1 Like