WET Community Lounge: Reborn

What do you call a gnome mystic that escapes from the stockades?

A small-medium at large.

4 Likes

I’m having fun writing for Miss Kersia’s prompts.

A clown held open a door for me…

such a nice jester.

2 Likes

So new 8.2.5 stuff, for those unaware:

– New models for goblins and worgen; new animations for worgen and a couple new face options for male worgen.

– No heritage armor for goblins and worgen; has been delayed for later patch.

– The War Campaign is confirmed to be ending in 8.2.5.

Spoilers

While most of 8.2.5 story is still encrypted, there are some interesting details slipping through the cracks. Calia, Zekhan(Zappyboi), Wrathion, and Saurfang(wearing his son’s necklace) have new models. A new map for Durotar seems to have been unearthed as well, and has similar markers to Saurfang’s new model which would indicate they’re used in the same scenario.

Two big cinematics are also in the files, with runtimes of 3 and 6 minutes. These times correspond with two of the previously released Saurfang cinematics, however…in-game cinematics typically don’t use the Blizzard splash(which takes up a good bit of time in the previous) and there’s no reason to encrypt something that’s been out for several months. So these are more than likely something new.

More spoilers and 'leaks'

Just to clarify, there is a rumor floating around about an alleged Shadowlands leak for 8.3. This has been debunked as a fake, due to suspicious details in the screenshot(water rendered way too good for an in-game shot) and conflicting details regarding lore and PTR datamining(the real deal).

What hasn’t been ruled out though is a siege on Stormwind for 8.3. It’s been made very clear that raising the massive amounts of dead buried there is an attractive goal for Sylvanas, and she doesn’t necessarily need to be part of the Horde to launch an assault. My guess is she’ll either be ousted as Warchief in 8.2.5 and command a sect of her loyalists instead, or she’ll remain in charge and Saurfang/Thrall’s Horde will splinter off to the Alliance(what’s left of it after it splinters). Either way, 8.2.5 will almost assuredly see the factions start to breakdown, though I don’t expect them to dissolve entirely until 8.3 at the earliest.

4 Likes

I knew it!

No one does. There’s no lock on the—

HEY, WHO LOCKED THE DONUT DUNGEON???

1 Like
In response to Mori's spoilers and 'leaks'

But it is of the same caliber of the water in previous cinematics. So either someone went to a LOT of effort to create a rendering with the same color palette as Blizzard, using the same models and textures as Blizzard to create the most elaborate fake ever…or it’s a screenshot from an in-game cinematic from Blizzard. Belular discusses the details of that image in one of his videos and the implications are interesting because regardless of whether it’s real or a fake, it’s either clearly a rendering using models and textures or was painted by someone with enough artistic talent to replicate Blizzards art style to near perfection.

I did!
The silithid bugs were getting in it!

Ya leave sweet, sticky things splayed out and unattended, and -surprise surprise!- you’ve got bugs!

2 Likes

My internet and phone service maybe going out in 6 days. Sad. I’ll try to make the days count. I hope everybody is having a good time on the forums.

Shout out to Misses Kersia and Surfgirl and Rayha, thank you for liking my posts. How could I forget Miss Aevelamue? Thank you too.

And Faolana, my favorite Worgen. Favoritest.

3 Likes

Do you want ants? Because that’s how you get ants.

1 Like

is swarmed by small silithid ant-like bugs

Looks at the bugs swarming over the human

Unless those bugs are demonic in origin, I am afraid they are a bit out of my field of expertise.

Maybe try calling the Cenarion Circle?

Sounds like this is a job for a SWAT team!

1 Like

falls into a pool of water

“May he rest in peace.”

Im still alive…
nibbles on chili fries
But yes i would like a good nap.

Awwww it hasn’t updated my avatar yet… :frowning:

1 Like

starts to clean the dust and cobwebs away

1 Like

falls from the ceiling covered in cobwebs
OH THANK THE LIGHT!