WET Community Lounge: Reborn

Stop me if heard about this one!
What happened to the wisdom tooth when-
[/removed]

1 Like

Maybe it’s due to recovering from allergic reactions the past couple days, or grumpy rants on the forums, but I don’t get it :<

Wisdom teeth removed

Hi everybody. I’m re-subscribing but can’t play the game until I get a laptop.

2 Likes

welcome back classic wow is out now too
/wink

1 Like

Thank you Miss Aevelamue. Ooh Classic WoW, I wanna go fight Onyxia. As a Troll probably.

1 Like

Ah. So more of an anti-joke?

kinda, but it still counts right?

Kinda, yeah. Would probably work better in a Reddit format.

okay how about this…

A pig is out in the desert, he suddenly yells out loud… “IM BACON OUT HERE!”

That does it. I will now have to come up with a joke that’s equally eye-roll worthy and post it XD

2 Likes

how does a penguin build a house?

Igloos it together!

Why can’t you hear a psychic use the bathroom?

…the “p” is silent.

1 Like

What sound do you get when you toss a sheep, a drum, and a snake down a hill?

Ba-dum-sssssssssssss

4 Likes

A skeleton is at a party, and he’s afraid of asking the zombie he likes to dance with him, why was he shy to do so?

Because he didn’t have the Guts.

1 Like

That’s a good one. Very punny. I approve.

1 Like

No guts, no gory, as some would say.

1 Like

Morician, I just wanna say, I’m sorry for wrecking your RP. I’d rather not have to go on ignoring each other and I really am sorry if I’m one of the worst warlocks you have ever seen. I’m sorry and there’s no hard feelings on my end. I hope you can forgive me.

Apology accepted, and appreciated. However, given past grievances, I can’t genuinely consider us on any kind of friendly speaking terms until actions have proven that attitudes have changed. That being said, I hope you have a nice day, and enjoy your time on the forums.

1 Like

I just had an issue with a post that I thought was about me with the wrong pronouns. I guess I have no proof it was about me tho. Anyway, in the future, I’ll let go of the past and I hope we can talk to each other after I have shown that grudges have been buried.

Thank you and I hope you have a lovely day and enjoy your time here too.

Kisses and hugs,

Ravasha.