WET Community Lounge #Eternity

meow…
there’s nothing much that can be done by me… to make myself happier… so it seems to me… at least right now.
I give you well-wishes and virtual hugs though.

“It’s mainly the difference between Santa Clause, and St. Nicholas. Santa is a commercialized icon, not real. St. Nicholas was real. Santa wears Red, St Nicholas wears Green.”
/smile

oh. /burp
derp.
I got nothing to say… oh well.
no money, nothing to do… i’m a bum.

“Being broke does not make you a bum.”

Well, not wanting to work or being unable to get a job makes me a bum, in some peoples’ eyes.

“Only to those who like stereotyping everyone.”

Yeah.

derp.
/summons a fox kit minipet to play with Sinikka, and pets it
I wonder if I even have a fox kit minipet… maybe? Armory is hard to get to now from the forums.

“I have one of those, and the Fox Mount to go with it. I named my Fox Kit ‘Foxy Ladie’.”
/giggle
/grin

Yeah, I was happy to get the fox mount too. Only did the withered training a couple like 5 times, just got lucky I guess.

“I got it on my first run.” >.>
/shy smile

Yay. I see I have one fox kit pet, a grey quality one named Donuts, lol.
/pets Donuts
Wonder if I should feed him mini donuts. Or if it’s a girl or boy… I guess it’s kind of a gender ambiguous name and I don’t remember really picking a sex for it. Lol.

Hmm… that almost got lewd… changing topics. Lol.

“I collect the stones too. Almost all of my pets are rare now.”

1 Like

Cool. I wish I had more stones. What do you do to get a lot of them, just pvp pet battles or daily quest pet battles or … like the garrison stuff,… I dunno I don’t do much of any of it… very irresponsible pet owner lol

“Daily Quest Pet Trainers. You do enough of them and you will be swimming in the stones.”
/grin

Okies. I still haven’t unlocked daily pet trainer quests in Northrend or beyond, so not in Cata or Pandaria or umm Draenor-alt or broken isles or BFA… I dunno if I need to unlock them in bfa, I think they’re just world quests there… whatever I’m ignorant and lazy about this and I should care more.

“I guess I must have unlocked them and not even realized it. I didn’t know it was necessary.”

1 Like

I know I had to beat each pet battle trainer on Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor to get those dailies unlocked… I think but not sure that I unlocked the Outland ones… I know I failed to beat some of the northrend trainers when I tried years ago…

“Some of those Northrend and Outland ones are tricky. But once you get a good team for each, it’s a bit easier.”

I’d do it if I cared enough… lol, if I got you to hang out with while I did it maybe, but that’s greedy and bad so I’ll just sit here and chill

“Just do the Kalimador and Eastern Kingdom ones for now. For levels and the occasional Pet Supply Bags. That is how you can get use to battling with them. And if you need advice on teams to use just ask Surfy, or me. She has more experience with them than I do.”