WET Community Lounge #Eternity

throws a stick

Walks up and smiles, pulls you into a bone crushing hug. Youā€™re going about this all wrong.

Takes and sticks two maple frosted donuts onto either end of a perfectly cooked piece of slab bacon, and tosses it to Fao.

Oh nice, they have a 1 character limit now, so you donā€™t need like ten letters anymore, just one.

I most certainly did not.

/becomes one within the background of the lounge
/grin
/sips tea

Gidgith walks into the lounge, before walking over to a table and finding a seat! Without a word the clever gnome conjures up some rice krispys!

.o.
Gnome!

Wolf girl!

meow.
/eats an imitation westfall mud pie made out of chocolate and other sweets, then passes them out in westfall slumsā€¦ whee roleplayed charity how insincere

/signed an alt of ChrisP

1 Like

(Mistress Sin wanders in.)
/smile

Hi, Miss Sin.

ā€œGreetings!ā€
/smile

iā€™m as fake as a wedding cake, and iā€™m vague and i know that iā€™m homopolitan.
marilyn mansonā€™s song ā€˜new modelā€™ is a nice song. i guess the song isnā€™t so new, but no problem.

ā€œMy Wedding Cake was quite REAL.ā€
/grin
/giggle

good! itā€™s just some song lyrics that ran through my head.

ummā€¦
/orders a glass of lemonade for myself

ā€œOh. I didnā€™t recognize the words. I rarely, if ever, listen to Marilyn Manson. Sorry.ā€

meow.
/puts reindeer antlers on Sinikka
sorry, just a Christmas related gag gift.

ā€œAs long as you donā€™t put a RED Santa hat on her, you will be fine. A green one is acceptable, as are Deer Antlers.ā€
/giggle

Iā€™m curious, whatā€™s wrong with red? Horde color? lol

ā€œNo, personal preference. Itā€™s a RL thing.ā€

Okies. Just the reindeer antlers, lol.

1 Like