WET Community Lounge #Eternity

brings out a tray with wine and glittery fritters

2 Likes

Walks up and grabs a glass of wine and a glittery fritter.
hugs Winestorm thank you

Takes a sip of the wine, tries shoving entire fritter down her throat, chokes on it.

1 Like

Smiles as they watch Izzabelle chokes down the fritters with gusto, they grab a glass of wine and slowly sip on it

1 Like

Snatches the glass of wine and drinks it, to help the fritter go down. Then grabs another fritter, and eats it slowly.

1 Like

Eat it slowly, otherwise you’ll choke and no one wants that.

1 Like

comes into lounge holding a pie

MMmm, pie.

B[quote=“Winestorm-area-52, post:769, topic:15428, full:true”]
Eat it slowly, otherwise you’ll choke and no one wants that.
[/quote]
But…they’re really good… licks glaze off lips, and finishes swallowing the fritter.

What kind of pie?

Happy Birthday Sinikka

pecan pie.

also happy birthday to sinikka as well.

Smiles, thanks, Eats pie
Next time bring pumpkin.

Goes back to drinking Inferno Punch and eating fritters… looks around as she eats the last one. Was I suppose to share these?

yes… yes you were…

because i bought that for everyone…

Queue Shocked expression

The mystery of the empty pie plate.

guess i can tell that elderly couple in westfall that someone loved their pie so much…

“It’s still my Birthday, you didn’t miss it.”
/smile

2 Likes

That Elderly couple in West fall just so happens to be. My grandmothers, cousins, roommates, brothers, sisters dog walkers, aunt and uncle.

Looks longingly at empty pie plate and fritter pan… I can’t believe you brought empty plates.

(Mistress Sin wanders off, to get ready to go to Dinner with her Husband, and her Mom.)
/wave
/smile

1 Like

Today was our thanksgiving dinner, and I am so tired right now. Not sleepy, but tired.

1 Like

Happy birthday Sinikka. Happy thanksgiving Faolana and everyone… happy day everyone.

1 Like

“Thank you. About ready to head out the door. Going to dinner with my Husband and my Mom.”
/smile

3 Likes

Some good things can come out of westfall :slight_smile: