WET Community Lounge #Eternity

“Logical theory.”

how is the leveling going.

Working on my warrior this morning, up to 117

“Slow, but steady.”

“This stupid forum won’t show who I am replying to, when I click the reply icon. This is sad.”

Yep, depending on the interface, there may be a slight indicator above where you are typing but no guarantee.

Small forum like our world that works out ok. Thinking it would get confusing in a large multi party thread

“Indicator? What’s it look like?”

when you start to type. in the box that comes up. jut above the box with the quote bubble, B I and so forth I get a right arrow followed by a lil pic and the toon name I’m replying to.

“I saw that. Clicked on it, and it gave me two choices I do not understand.”

ooo, I had never clicked on that arrow yet.

Goes with yet another problem with this new format.

Bliz was a total fail at selling the changes or even explaining the new functions
/giggle

Maybe they were easy for some of the regular social media users to pick up, but I’m not too crazy about social media, so I had to mess around to pick up the little I did

2 Likes

Maybe I’m just old, but I look at things like Facebook

If your neighboor was in your house going thru all your photo albums u’d call it creepy

If your neighboor is going thru all your photos on facebook it’s called social media

/giggle

…and then there is Twitter. The social media platform that can make some of the more notorious trolls in GD seem kind and benevolent (oh lord I’m really laughing now - i must be old :))

“WE must be old… Because I see it the exact same way.”

I keep trying to tell my brother to be careful of such things. I know my current employer even has a department that scans social media - they are looking for disgruntled customers to try and help, but it probably doesn’t help the career if it;s a disgruntled employee they are finding /giggle

“You are so right. Too bad they are beyond teaching.”
/giggle

only 629 more pet battles to go for Draenor Pet Brawler wooohoooo

“Is that battling against other players, or wild pets?”

Wild pets.

I park above where the Horde fort would be. Usually can find lots of lil beasts there :slight_smile:

decent xp

“That’s cool.”

Works out to be quicker xp than I was getting in a couple of areas :slight_smile:

I still make it a point to stop by to see poohbear and friends in storm’s wake, but I skip alot of the rest like the quillboar area

the sarcastic troll spirit in the zuledar graveyards is a different touch too

/giggle

/rudely posts in your WET lounge thread

“Greetings!”
/smile