WET Community Lounge #Eternity

cackling

1 Like

steps out in the outfit in question Well,could be worse I suppose and my suits should be fully washed soon :3

2 Likes

takes pictures

Hawkens’ tight pants and miniskirt Harajuku combo, or the “two-piece” I’m offering? Aaaand, you should know half of that is a set of bunny ears, of course.

2 Likes

I’ve been quietly lamenting that there’s not been another daycare thread. Would definitely be interesting to see how some of my characters or their kids interacted. Of course I would have to decide which characters to throw in a thread like that, which…I’ve got a lot of good candidates.

Imagine what our characters would be like as young kids…

imagines

…okay that’s enough of that for now…

1 Like

Already have :stuck_out_tongue: lol. And some of them have young kids so depending on the thread plot there’s not necessarily time shenanigans happening either.

3 Likes

Still here, and- dagnabit! Why do people mess around with poor Kal? The heck did he do to deserve pranks like butter and occassionally be captured, tortured and enslaved by specific death knights of amusingly sufferable personalities?

Ah well, I would also have much fun with a daycare RP, thus why it is the first mention on the list of ideas. RPing children is easy (to me). They’re incredibly whimsical and just on-the-fly by nature. They’re usually not experienced or patient enough to think things through or understand a whole lot like adults do (and hilariously in some cases wiser than adults with the simplicity of solutions).

If y’all are up for a daycare RP, I’d totally be all for it. I will even share a link to the previous daycare RP I hosted years ago.

1 Like

(Mistress Sin strolls in, heads straight to the Cookie Corner, climbs up into the huge Papasan Chair, gets comfortable, and clears her throat, before speaking…)

“To Those Who Care: A long time ago, in real life, I had a ton of friends. My phone always rang, people came to see me a lot, and I was well loved. One year I quit drinking, and soon after about 90% of them walked out of my life, because I was no longer the party house. Over the years that followed, most of those remaining faded from my life, through Marriage, Schooling, Careers, etc., until I had only a handful left. Then I got diagnosed with Cancer in 2007, and the last of them faded. No one wants to watch a friend die, or so most said. The last one, to walk out of my life, did so, by calling me all kinds of swear words, and saying ‘No one ever died from Breast Cancer, stop being such a stupid Drama Queen, B****!’, before walking out of my house, and slamming the door behind himself, never to be seen again.”

“Now I am here. I have my Husband, our Roommate, and you guys. This IS my only Social Life. This is all I have, and it hurts.”

“I do NOT trust Social Media Sites, so I won’t ever be going there.”

“Don’t expect gifs, emojis, (I can’t even see them, to select one, they are so small.) or links, from me, I don’t expect to ever get that privilege, since I hate making Threads, I don’t like posting all over the place, and rarely ever get up voted. I don’t expect to ever climb that ladder. Nor do I really CARE about all that junk. All I want is to be HERE, talking to what few friends I have left in this whole world.”

“This new format makes even THAT hard for me. I can’t keep up with conversations, I read too slowly, and type even slower. The Gifs and Vids slow down my computer. I need a new Video Card, but can’t even afford that. We just had to replace the Truck, it’s engine died, completely. I will do what I can, but don’t expect me to ‘get the feel’ of this new format, for another year at least. That is how long it took me to get use to the last one, and this one is even MORE confusing for me.”

“This is how I feel, in as much of a nut shell as I can cram it into. I hope it is enough.”

“Oh, and Happy 61ST Birthday To Me…yay…”

(Mistress Sin goes quiet again, closing her eyes, and sighing deeply to her self.)

1 Like

Wooohoooo reason to celebrate

Happy Birthday my friend

/hugs

2 Likes

“Thank you.”
/grin
/hugs

1 Like

Yeah, this new format really isn’t much to write home about for sure. It’s missing simple basics (like an easy way to scroll to the end of a long post when using a cell phone)

“So true.”

even the portraits are a problem…I ditched the kirin tor tabbard I’m showing over a week ago

/giggle

“I hit 120 over a week ago, and it STILL has me at 115.”
/sad face

to err is human

to foul thigs up takes blizzard improvements

/giggle

“Well put.”
/lol

Happy Birthday! If I’m slow to respond,it’s 130 am and may have likely dozed off on my sofa after playing on my ps4.

“Thank you. Glad you are having a good night.”
/hugs

I did find a decent article in GD on why folks don’t want to tank, but for the most part since the change some of these forums have seemed a little more bland

Could be that we are just at a point where the game needs a nudge and the timing worked out similar