WET Community Lounge #Eternity

Silvanni!!!
Bear hugs the goblin

the first one sounds hilarious, 2nd one sounds normal fun for some folks 3rd one sounds like you expect a lot of stabbing and pickpocketing.

but it depends on your interest at the time tbh.
(though pirates seem to be the theme atm)

/eases up.
my bad.

and ya, i’d wait a bit till at least, it is black friday still, some people are either on there way home, out buying things or just workin or other things.

i even made a pirate themed rp-sign ups an only got like, 3-4 people wanting to signup.
but i am willin to wait on that.

However, i will put me vote towards pirate theme, but for laughs, the daycare one might brighten up some people.

Ye, I agree.
And my apologies. I forgot to switch my toon profile while I got on the computer. x_x;

And I’ve noticed there’s been another big update to the forums. That’ll take some getting use to. Apparently the edit button does not exist if you try to edit a post while using a different character avatar, if that makes sense.

┐( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)┌
it’s weird i know.

but give it sometime an we can get use to it, like a new phone.
But regardless i hope you do well in your rp threads (i should visit them sometimes honestly >.>)

Thank ye! ^u^
If there’s any particular RP I really want to get back up and running, it’s my Treasure Salvaging RP with my made-up crew of “The Frozen Maiden”.
I can’t remember at the top of my head how and why I came up with them, but when I did, I’ve grown quite fond of the Cap’n Spearberg and his crew of misfits. There’s plenty of secrets about each character including the Frozen Maiden ship itself. For example: Cap’n Spearberg use to be a simple fisherman in Northrend with his own beloved giant turtle “fishing boat”. But the poor thing was killed by poachers. Sometime later, it would be the Goblin and Gnome couple that transform the leftover shell of Cap’n Spearburg’s Turtle, “The Frozen Maiden”, into a full fledged and one-of-a-kind ship powered by steam engines. That’s why it’s oddly shaped. In a way, and 90% out of sentimental value, Cap’n’s turtle remains at his side to this day.

talk about recycling the old ship
.-.
still it’s a unique idea, i was honestly gonna make a undead themed pirate crew who are after a mogu/old troll kingdom type of treasure and the crew that is recruited to join on seeking this said treasure encounters this pirate but not before encountering either the locals of the island there going for, but some other greedy treasure seekers like iron tide pirates or nagas an some stuff.

Lol, indeed. O’l Cap’n Spearberg just couldn’t bear to part with his Li’l Lady, which was the name of the turtle when she was alive. Most might assume she’s called the Frozen Maiden because of the Kaldorei statue that sits on the front of the ship, but it’s because that’s how the Cap’n saw Li’l Lady during her last moments in Northrend, if that makes sense.

But anyway, yeah. Yours sounds cool too. :3 It would be pretty funny if there were at least a few more, including a random swashbuckling cat with a pack of cats there for the treasure too for comedic effect.

Gotta be kitten me!

But i see a cat themed pirate might be Paw-sible.

though as druids or like a cat lady that has so many cats on her boat?

Oh my goodness, that would be great! Cat-crazy pirate lady from Boralus! And all the cats are the flat-faced fat kind! XD

I was just picturing it like this.
Y’all finally find the room and behold the treasure that y’all risked life and limb for. It’s there, glittering like a lass in glam under a ray of light, begging everyone to come and claim it.

But then, from a backdoor exit, y’all see the Zandalari have caught up!
“Aaargh! Not so fast! Ya not be take’n da treasha of deh Zandalari! Everyone a ya gunna die hea!”
And just then, that pesky rival crew of pirates barges in by blasting a hole from the left, being all like, “YARGH, MATIES! The treasure be OURS! Let none of these skallywags live!”
And then a group of Naga burst in through a pool inside the room and be like, “At last! We’ve found a hidden way through! FOR THE QUEEN!!!”
And then randomly from a corner, you see a random swashbuckling fat flat-faced cat with a band of cat burgers behind it, yowling and hissing at y’all as if they were also saying “That treasure is ours, KILL THEM ALL! HISSS!!”

2 Likes

Heh.

Though honestly, for the story progression i was gonna say the naga got there first and are fighting the trolls.

but the iron tide arrive to steal the treasure, the group is captured, but than they are ambushed as a fog arrives then swarmed by undead swashbuckling undead pirates.

some of them are even stitched together from the sea life to make like a flesh golem made out of crabs and pirates.
(considering the undead can breath under water i am surprised this is not a thing in wow already…)

Perhaps the undead do not have a taste for seafood. Buh dum, tsh!
shamelessly puts on the cone of shame for terrible puns C:

2 Likes

Explains why no undead naga was made in northrend!
they had a good opportunity for it too!

but hey, zombified sushi can always be made anytime!

Zushi!
or Na-ghuls! naga ghouls :3

Lol, nice~

Speaking of which, there’s actually a legit Death Knight Pandaren in the Death Knight Order Hall. If you talk to him, I think he says something like how he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up there.

2 Likes

I’m the type of guy who dislikes pandas being edgy dks xD

All those thread ideas sound great Silv,good to see you again!! :smile:

3 Likes

Good to see you too, Good Doctor! :slight_smile:
And that goes for everyone else too!

1 Like

stabs kali with a stick of butter

Would you stop that >_> goes I to mend room to wash off butter remnants Now to see if I have a spare shirt.

2 Likes

puts butter in kalithoses clothes bin

Welp,looks like it’s laundry day to avoid walking into the lounge naked,doubt anyone wants to see an elvish doctor in the buff… >_>