Were there this many ravagers in original TBC?

Wolves and bears seem to suit dwarves best, IMO.

2 Likes

There is certainly bad though or they wouldn’t be doing terrible dps as the meta build.

Been running a cat for a while. Mainly because the .9 attack speed for wpvp against casters.

Attack speed was normalized to 2.0 for all pets in the game as soon as TBC hit. If your pet currently has a faster attack speed (not factoring in the cobra reflexes skill) it may be a bug. Petopia has a section in their TBC pet guides on attack speed that includes a macro on how to check it.

1 Like

don’t forget frenzy

you can also just open up ur pet tab and look at the attack speed of your pet while it’s frenzy is up on a target.

No there used to be more wind serpents. My irl buddy was enh and he used to hold off using earth shock because we figured it was better to get the stormstrike buff on my lightning bolts. We were kinda grumpy when we realized all our hunters were rolling wind serpents and eating all the charges.

Cats are boring.

2 Likes

Ravagers being ideal was common knowledge in OG BC. Folks just cared less.

Wind Serpents get better later in the expansion when you have pretty much constant focus.

At least since attack speed was normalized.

Like no one ever was

for pve honestly don’t remember, I do remember scorpions to cover poisons in pvp

lmao :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like it’s already working.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.