We're past week one. Give us RDF NOW

Thanks for linking that post Hex, it’s great to know we get to enjoy WotLK without RDF.

Except Wrath had RDF, I want the true Wrath experience the way it was when I played it, which includes RDF.

1 Like

Funny, I must have missed that when I started my subscription. Let me go check my receipt …

Hmm, my purchase didn’t have a “No RDF” line item, was that a part of the super secret collector’s edition?

2 Likes

Enjoy
→ Joy

There is no Joy without RDF.

Excluded China on that graph, of course because it is not Blizzard direct subscription but a 3rd party that handles it.

Press I → Create Group → List Group → Invite players who fit your criteria → clear content → profit.

:slight_smile: Plenty of joy friend. We’re not getting RDF and blizzard already confirmed it’s not up for discussion.

I’m still having fun (and joy) in Wrath Classic.

Just like that never had plans to release WoW Classic and we all see where that went…

Nope. ~12.5mm players was the total global subscriber number. Try again.

You’re right, things can change.

But for now, they said no, and the game still seems to be doing fine without it. People are still finding groups with the current LFG tool.

Such a troll.

That sounds like a funeral. “I’m still having”.

You would’ve having a blast if you were having fun and had RDF to begin with.

Just like they also never had plans to let people from SoM to copy their character to Wrath Classic and let our classic be tainted by scarab lords that didn’t farm carapaces at all.

I’m not taking you up on your words, you better come here with sources other than “trust me bro”.

Posting on this “rdf” forum troll account must be a thrilling use of your time

1 Like

How so? Because we would have saved maybe a minute or so by not going to the summoning stone?

…you’re right, I’m uninstalling the game as we speak.

That is the response when asked to provide the source for this:

:arrow_down:

People like living in a lie.

Ok

Excerpts from ATVI Q3 2010 press release:

Other highlights are as follows:

• On August 31, Blizzard Entertainment and NetEase.com Inc. launched World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King™ the second expansion for Blizzard Entertainment’s award-winning subscription-based MMORPG, in mainland China.
  • On October 4, Blizzard Entertainment announced that World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, the highly anticipated third expansion for the world’s most popular subscription-based MMORPG, will be released on December 7.
  • On October 7, Blizzard Entertainment announced that the subscriber base for World of Warcraft has exceeded 12 million players worldwide.

You can stop trolling now.

Actually RDF was part of the patch in which WotLK showed any actual growth by Blizzard own report. A static 11.5m the entire expansion… until the end… where we had RDF… and it went to 12m, and even then it was more likely to cataclysm hype.

(EDIT: Meaning RDF probably held subscribers when they would have otherwise quit during the 1 year drought between ICC and Catac Launch)

We didn’t start losing subs until the second quarter into Cataclysm… and surprise it wasn’t from RDF it was from dungeon difficulty.

If you are going to argue numbers. At least know your numbers, and what happened during the corresponding time.

Yes, that’s why I pointed out in the post above yours that China did not get wrath until 8/31/2010, about three months before we got Cata.

Meaning China was on TBC for the vast majority of the time the west was on wrath.

The point of this is that you can’t look at the global subscriber numbers and try to derive some meaning from it, such as RDF having some effect on it.

how many servers did u have to try to get that name op

the test should be over, its been proven that either the damage the RDF did has already been passed down or the community died regardless of the RDF and it was not responsible like everyone thought.

Test over. RDF = good.

It also peaked when we didn’t have HvH BGs and also had arena teams not individual PvP rating.

It also peaked back when layers didn’t exist and server capacity was much lower.

Correlation = causation game is fun.

It was half way through wrath and there was 6 patches after it.

But ok.