We're past week one. Give us RDF NOW

to add to this. This comment on that Reddit post is super in line with why this damn RDF war is exhausting:

"I’m entirely uninterested in existing subscribers, all that matters is new subscribers. The game peaked way above any MMO in history and MMO players tend to treat their games like second homes. There were so many people completely dedicated to this game that we all knew someone who was willfully ruining their life just to play it. Those people will never quit, even if Blizzard stops hosting it someone will come up with an after market mod and host their own servers so the last million players can still continue wandering around the abandoned wasteland of their former home away from home.

I saw it in Everquest. I started playing a few months after release and kept going for two and a half years, quit right about the time of the planes expansion when everything and its mother was instanced. I still knew a solid core of players who were into it years after I had quit, after it had been completely overrun by an MMO market that was exploding and when most players had abandoned it for WoW. Unless an MMO is attracting lots of new players its time in the sun is over."

Bring in new players in whatever way works best so that this version of the game doesn’t die. if RDF can bring in more players, i’m for it. but it’s got to make existing players stay. Legit would love a super modified version of it.

1 Like

If Blizzard came out and said this 90% of the RDF threads would stop.

1 Like

I think we both know that’s not true.

Threads would go from, “We want RDF!” to “We want RDF NOW!”.

I’m willing to wait until ICC as long as we get WotLK Era servers.

1 Like

Here is another fallacy.

RDF is a FEATURE, not CONTENT.
You have had FEATURES throughout Classic added from day one.

• Mailbox with 12 slots (not added until very late expansions)
  • 4 additional slots on backpack if you had authenticator (Legion)
  • 16 debuff slots on bosses in Classic (it was added later in patch 1.12, you had from day 1).
  • Battlemasters in capitals for Battlegrounds from the time BGs were added in phase “2.5” (they were added much later in classic).
  • Bgs and even CONTENT added before they were really added to the game (Dire Maul anyone?);

I could continue to LIST them, but these alone are enough to show that you’re just LYING again to people here.

easy troll.

as it should be. i would rather it came in at the end of wrath classic so that it makes for making new players catch up very quick. Everyone should be killing the Lich King!

Yeah, reported for offensive, abusive, or a violation of our code of conduct. If only you had the balls to post the word you meant here, but as a liar that you’re you are not even doing that.

I hope you enjoy the forum vacations for this bigotry and making fun of people with disabilities.

People who make fun of people with disabilities are the scum of the earth!

You can still find groups without it. No one is stopping you.

3 Likes

If they banned Rdf half of the low quality spam posts would disappear

I’m not lying, since I’m not a Blizzard employee.

Blizzard said you’re not getting it, I didn’t.

I’m just rolling with your claim:

It WAS in Wrath, but at the very end of Wrath.

If you ignore reality, then sure.

if Blizz actually gave updates on the LFG Tool being iterated on… i believe that the RDF spam would lessen as well.

Yes, you’re lying.
You’re saying it should come with ICC. I got you exposed here again for this fallacy.

Thank god.

Just like all the features I listed in my early post and yet, you’re silent about it. Did you lost the argument and just want to reply with the goal of saying the last word?

Why don’t you simply acknowledge that your argument is dead because it was already ignored in the past?

Blizzard gets to decide what goes in and what doesn’t.

They said RDF would impact the social aspect of Classic, so it’s not coming. Period.

I don’t think you know what a “lie” is.

Stop moving goalposts!!!

3/10 that’s the best I can do

Reported for saying “balls” and assuming my gender :^)

lets not be hasty here. Blizz can change whatever they want that makes better sense to their pillars of classic. But i do agree that they are doubling down on their LFG Tool. I’d rather players scream more about improving that tool than asking for RDF really.

EDIT: It works… but like barely and it really should be the retail group finder (the true endgame tool and not RDF)

1 Like

More misinformation, Blizzard never said it will not be coming, ever, just that is will not be in the game right now.

1 Like

China was still on BC until a few months before cata launched in the west.

funny, since you’re paying for retail and retail has LFD in it.

2 Likes

Fine, I’ll clarify: there’s no plans for its return.

2 Likes