We're past week one. Give us RDF NOW

what do you mean, its really fun advertising for 2 hours for a normal utgarde keep, really great gameplay

The game is fine the way it is. No need for RDF.

Subscriptions rose between the release of rdf and cata releasing where they plateaued during a 12 month content drought.

Cata and as stated by ion back then in an interview was plagued with issues due to difficulty and other design choices that had nothing todo with rdf and catas sub drops but please keep reaching.

I got mine, screw everyone else!

Ok boomer.

Honest question, is anyone even doing heroics still aside the 1 or 2 for the daily heroic?
The only people I see asking for heroics are just to do the daily or achievements for the mount.
The ease at which to get badges from stuff outside of heroics you can get all your badge gear by barely even doing any heroics. Also with the raids are now out, so the gear from heroics is already outdated.
I really don’t understand why people are so against RDF when the only reason most people are doing heroics is the daily, not for gear or “community”.
Leveling an alt I’m already seeing how annoying it is to find a group for the leveling dungeons without RDF.

Like I legit don’t understand where this hate for RDF comes from. It just makes forming groups easier, especially when most of the people making the groups are being incredible selfish restricting which class they invite in fair of having to “roll” against them on loot.
Try to join a HoL group as a two handed melee for example.
RDF gives people who don’t want to deal with the selfishness of others a way to avoid it, and forces those people being selfish to not be picky on who they invite for trivial content.

No

/10char

I’m sure your throw away retail sockpuppet will make them change their minds and they’ll get right on it.
:axe:

peak gameplay spam LFG and hope to get someone in your group.

Lmao they added RDF and subs tanked nonstop the very next patch. They peaked due to ICC being released.

I play both and am capped and raid in both. I dont want rdf cause its a daily log in for a player power currency system. Don’t need it as have friends and a guild to stuff with and don’t wanna have to log in every day for badges doing meaningless boring content.

Let’s expose another liar with data

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.