We're past week one. Give us RDF NOW

You go find some other game to play, WOTLKC does not have that garbage RDF.

Go back to Vanilla Classic, Vanilla tourist. We want Wrath the way Wrath originally was, with RDF. Leave Wrath alone, stop trying to change it.

3 Likes

No, it did not. WoW reached peak subscription because it was the final patch on a popular expansion where you were slated to take down what is one of the most iconic villains in Warcraft. RDF had nothing to do with it, and like I said, it hurt the subscription base ultimately instead of helping it

You derp

People quit in Cata because dungeons were too hard. RDF had nothing to do with it.

2 Likes

Stop with this bigotry and harassing people to leave the game.
If you don’t want to play with us, you should be the one leaving.

STOP with this harassing immediately.

2 Likes

Cry us a big river. RDF is not in WOTLKC. You go find some other game to play.

What an easy troll.
epic failure.

We all know who the anti-RDFers are.

they don’t even play the game.

They don’t have the capacity to get past level 78 without crying for their momma.

1 Like

Hey you are telling people to go play SoM or some other games. We don’t have to, we have the game we want right here.

I like that there is 1 alt (human warrior) who is anti RDF and then pro RDF is orc warrior.

1 Like

Here we get liars like you and expose t hem for what they are: cheap liars trying to manipulate the community. Get away from here, liar!!!

There’s that magical “community” they keep bragging about.

6 Likes

You are the one who told that other guy to leave and go play some other game. thats a two way street kiddo.

Fail troll is fail but at least you exposed yourself, try responding to my whole post next time instead of cherrypicking a segment

It is literally bigotry to just harass people for wanting to play the game as it was with the feature it had originally.

they don’t even play the game, and they don’t want us to play the game either.

all they want is to destroy and harass others.

2 Likes

And I am not the one calling anyone out on it, Catch up to the conversation.

Fine, you can have it in the ICC patch.

Whatever man, keep paying for a game you don’t like and some of us enjoy, your financing of our game is important. Keep it up.

:arrow_up:

Liar got exposed.
Can’t argue with data, so attack my person.

Literally exposed as a LIAR and TROLL by data showing the subscription peaking after RDF was introduced.

0 evidences that RDF added anything bad to the game.
0 blue posts from back then with people complaining how bad RDF was.

In data we trust!
:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

1 Like

You’re right you’re not trolling, you’re just “special”.

Where did I say I did not like the game? Gees, are your responding to the right thread? Are you ok? Should I contact someone for you?