We're going for 24 hours of nonstop dungeon grinding boys

Are you doing the dungeon as a key?

Please don’t say Heroic.

Literally got all my legendarys in M0’s first/second week except three, one from a heroic by luck and a second and third in a +2 and +4.

You’re gimping yourself hard doing it on Heroic.

Ha sucker take that

I ran 20 heroics to get Doom Winds and imo it was faster than trying in vain to get into a few spires m0’s. I’m not even kidding the gate keeping and people wanting free carries is bonkers.

So start your own group. M0 is pathetically easy by this point.

And FYI, that “gatekeeping” you’re imagining is actually 20+ applications for 1-3 spots. You’ll get denied from most groups you apply for simply by the numbers game. Keep applying.

No thanks I found it much more tolerable to deal with heroic pugs. Usually when I’ve started my own group if something goes wrong people drop because the expect a flawless run. I also have fairly intense social anxiety which makes it hard for me to do that. You probably wouldn’t understand but it isn’t fun.

you cant even get loot from the dungeon after you’ve run it on mythic lol

im stuck on heroic now

Honestly, perhaps a social game is not for you if you’ve convinced yourself that you’re completely incapable of dealing with other humans.

Sure you can. M+ gives loot every time you run it, and the legendary drop rate is extremely high. It would not take you long at all to gear up in M0s to the point you could get into M+ groups, or you can use your own key to get groups easily.

Guildie wanted to run M0s with me because they couldn’t get into a group.

Told them how easy it was to make their own. We got into a group, opened the dungeon finder, and just let the group finder open for a minute.

They saw the pages of applications and quickly understood why they were not having luck lol.

2 Likes

Like I said you simply wouldn’t understand. And there is no running from being social in this world. That’s akin to saying the world is a social place and so are people, so perhaps you are incapable of living in it so maybe you should check out.

And btw there are plenty of people with bad luck that have run 6 or more m+ and got nothing.

1 Like

You sound like you’re trolling. This is a game, not the real world. There are plenty of single player games where you don’t have to deal with other players. MMOs are very specifically for people who want to deal with other players.

I did a mythic 5 spires and didn’t get it

I must have rolled the .01% chance of not getting it

as usual story of my life

Anxiety is a very real thing. I get that perhaps you have never dealt with a mental health issue in your entire life. It doesn’t matter if it is a game, real life, a phone call, or whatever. If there is someone else on the other side anxiety can happen. And no I am not trolling I don’t even know how this would be seen as trolling at all honestly.

So do another. You’re clearly okay with running the dungeon multiple times.

Or stop trolling. Either one.

Because you’re inventing your own problem by insisting that you have no other choice but to play a MMO, then pretending that the only possible solution is for the MMO to be designed like a single player game. It’s hard to believe that a real person is that dense.

I actually think you are the person that is trolling here. I never said I wanted a single player game once anywhere. Anyway, I’m not going to waste my time continuing to talk to you have a nice day.

1 Like

Anxiety can be difficult, especially social anxiety.

I understand it can make joining groups with strangers hard. Sometimes I have no problems and sometimes it’s too much and I can’t bring myself a join a PuG.

I like MMOs but it takes me a bit to warm up with people, and it’s hard to do that with random players.

My advice is find a nice guild to do runs with so you can more comfortably do content with a solid group you mesh with. I find once I’ve had a chance to connect with a person my anxiety’s melt away. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I offered you real advice and encouragement at first, but you just came back with “you couldn’t understand me” instead of actually thinking about what was said. You are making your own problems where they don’t have to exist.

That is extremely solid advice. As I’m sure you have realized here on the forums your personality won’t always mesh with every random stranger.

Are you sure you’re eligible for legendaries?

If you have the quest that requires you to find a memory, get 2 missives and, a vessel item, then you should be good to go, but I’d do “Reawakening” too. Some say it’s optional, but I went 80 runs dry in Spires before doing it, then after doing it and completely catching up on anything related to the Runecarver, I got the drop after two kills.

hah it’’…ts t

i got it in my 4th normal run trying to still gear up, i guess legion never taught them anything about legendary rng. and the fact some legendaries are so much cheaper to level up than others cause the drop rate of some materials needed is screwed. just another dumb hey lets have legendaries again after they said they was gone in the legion disaster and apparently its back again sad times

Dude. Go to bed. The dungeon will be there when you wake up