Were are the strong, male leads in Warcraft?

Hahaha that was hilarious.

Tauren don’t have traditional family last names, they have tribe names. Magatha is a Grimtotem, Kurog is a Grimtotem, but there hasn’t been any indication as of yet that they were blood related.

#magathadidnothingwrong :dracthyr_a1:

You really gonna put “crying because your son died” as a negative character aspect?

Now I really hope they don’t add any characters you resonate with ever lol

7 Likes

Of course he cried when his son died. Yeesh.

He also was killing bugs and almost made it to the end with thrall in siege. As for “siding with the humans” i mean, that’s an odd take. You think that broxigar isn’t manly because he fought with the night elves?

You seem to forget when Saurfang left his door half open once and his non combat pet got outside.

Or maybe you don’t remember “cataclysm”

A strong man is when you don’t care about your own children and show no emotion when they die ???

That’s the kind of attitude that leads to your children never calling you when you’re older, good luck with that lol

8 Likes

That is how you get killed IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLE… people are dieing everywhere. Focus, lead, and grief once the battle is over, don’t monolog and leave.

I hope nobody is about to claim that Broxigar “I hit Sargeras in the face with an axe” Saurfang isn’t manly.

The definition of “Chad” should just say ref: Broxigar

3 Likes

Broxigar is the stereotype of the “manliest things ever conceived, the type of things metal bands play power ballads singing about”

1 Like

Yeah, Broxigar was BA, a lot of them fought with the elfs sooo idk what he is saying rofl. Also cant list every character, forgot Tyrion in og list /shrug.

Hey bud, we have these things called emotions, we are not robots, and seeing your loved ones die is understandably going to cause you to uncontrollably be sad about it. That is completely normal and fine.

It is extremely abnormal to shove those emotions down to kill stuff. That’s borderline psychopathic behavior honestly.

Please touch grass and/or go to therapy.

5 Likes

Make a human male :joy:

I want this kind of human:

3 Likes

Saurfang was a TRUE orc. Honorable AND caring…meanwhile the only thing Garrosh cared for was killing, not a TRUE orc but an inhuman monster

3 Likes

Like I said bud, human male

Saurfang lost 2 Mak’gora, Garrosh was at least 1:1.

Ok one sec

1 Like

What kind of abomination is that?

2 Likes

A man with tree trunk legs. A man’s man

I think it’s a man-suit. The flesh is belt shaped around the waist, robe flesh legs and even a cloak and gloves all covered with flesh.

It looks really disturbing tbh.

1 Like

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

2 Likes