Went to my vault and it's empty?

Logged on excited to check my vault after doing a weeks worth of pvp grinding and nothing is in the vault when I open it.

Did you do a weeks worth of pvping today or last week anything today wont show up till next week.

I had this guy conquest capped and had all 3 pvp slots for vault to open today.

my heroic raid didnt get a vault either. you would think the money we pay them we can have a seemless game they have been at it for over 20 something years. this is not the first time i have had this happen. trust me once you get an answer it gonna be computer generated and tell you that there is nothing they can do. most likely because the game will reset by the time they get to you

Your running the aberus raid on heroic not vault of the incarnate correct great vault only awards ifbyou running aberus.

1 Like

The great vault requirements for PvP is 1250, 2500 and 5000 Honor earned in Rated activity. I’m not seeing any Rated Battleground activity for the last week.

Edit: Updated above to indicate rated pvp activity, not just rated battlegrounds.

If you notice, Sisterhate, the message at the bottom of the vault indicates that you are looking at a reward from a previous week that you never picked up.

In the 20 something years we’ve been doing this, we recognize that some things are occasionally missed, so we try to provide what information we can in-game to notify someone when they have missed it. :slight_smile:

That isn’t to say that the occasional bug doesn’t happen, but we do try to verify when those issues do arise so we can possibly fix them. The reward from the Great Vault from last week won’t be generated until you clear out the previous week. Once you have done that, if the reward isn’t there, then we can better look into it.

12 Likes

Hi! Are you sure this is correct? I believe the PvP GV requires rated PvP gameplay in general, which includes honor earned from rated 2s and 3s, and not solely RBGs.

Thanks!

Not entirely, no. I haven’t PvP’d in some time, I’m more a putter around and do lots of quests kind of person. :smiley: I’m just looking at what the Great Vault itself says and what information I can find on it.

If someone more familiar with that one can provide some insight, that would certainly help, but it seemed fairly clear to me when looking at it.

4 Likes

Oh it’s rated PvP, not necessarily RBGs. :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, Nickaeladin.

Looking at the Honor gained from Rated activity, the character gained 726 last week. A bit under the required 1250.

5 Likes

I mustve swapped to another toon and thought my rogue was done for the week. thanks for letting me know :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Oh man, been there, done that…

1 Like