Welp, Skyfury is dead

Opened up unlimited xfers from skyfury to Angerforge… exactly what we didnt need.

Its about to be a weekend, nobody will be monitoring the situation at all.

Dont be shocked if Monday when they return to work Skyfury is 100% alliance and Angerforge is 100% horde. GG next fresh i guess.

18 Likes

Blame the queue complainers. Everyone knew blizzards first response to solve queues is to do transfers.

8 Likes

Just an awful idea… the queues were already vastly improving… went from 10k to a high of 2k yesterday.

We absolutely did not need xfers… this is so bad

7 Likes

Que was around 10k for me yesterday around primtime

5 Likes

If they have limits, it will be fine.

The problem is the influx of 70s onto a realm full of lowbies, great idea…

5 Likes

To be fair those queues will spike right back up on launch.

But once the hype is gone it should be manageable.

Good thing I plan to stop playing after WOTLK.

4 Likes

yeah unfortunate… hopefully horde dont leave server.

aww i getting used to your upbeat troll responses hating on the criers, now you’re just one of them :frowning:

2 Likes

2k on prepatch. Wonder what would happen when it goes to launch.

The truth is that most people don’t want balanced wpvp. They want to stomp the other faction and finish their quests.

11 Likes

Thats the thing, they dont have limits… weve seen it time and time again.

Its unlimited and unimpeded FCMs until someone wakes up, logs in, checks the graph, and gives a final 10 hours for people to xfer… which then makes it way worse.

If they had a system that said “2k alliance and 1k horde will leave first come first serve” id be all about it. Unfort not how it happens.

2 Likes

Was still 9K for me yesterday. OCE morning, so NA prime. Transfers were needed.

Anyone remember Incendius? Firemaw?

FCMs allowed the entire faction to leave in a single day before blizzard decided to do something. 100% going to happen again. Horde already leaving Skyfury… Rip

2 Likes

A multitude of people called fresh servers DOA

idk how u can be surprised about the situation of the server

Becuase it wouldnt have been DOA if they didnt do knee jerk reactions like let an entire faction leave for free overnight…

They did the same on the EU, another monofaction realm inc. Thanks for wasting my time on levelling a fresh server with a decent balance for the past 3 weeks. They just can’t help themselves to ruin everything. I was willing to give them one more chance, but the jokes on me. What a clown company. Uninstalled.

6 Likes

Thats just, not true.

It wasnt even close to that high yesterday. The problem was solving itself.

I can confirm it was around 6 pst for me anyways. Waited about 2 hours to get into server.

If they were going to do this they should have made Angerforge an east coast server.

6 Likes