Make a fresh server with enforced faction balance

In Vanilla Classic, Horde won the battle for Kirtonos.
Our victory was every alliance on the server transferring off and leaving the server utterly dead within two weeks of TBC classic launching. Apparently this wasn’t remedied until basically the end of TBC, because why manage server populations when you can just gouge everyone with transfers while the going is good?

1 Like

It’s because people want to win and kill the opposite faction. Once they actually create a 100% server, they leave and the server dies. The important thing is not let people do that.

This is a bad attempt at trolling.
You were literally complaining about how skyfury faction balance was ruined with the xfers earlier.

I thought you’d be better at this.

Right, people want to win, and how do you win? By being the dominant faction. So it seems that faction balance isn’t really the demand there, is it?

Asking you questions that you can’t answer is trolling?

Where? I have not once complained about this.

Welp, skyfury is dead.

That’s not me. It’s one of my fans. You can see I’m even having a conversation with him.

Do you think I’m talking to myself there? Nice try at derailment though. Are you not able to answer my questions or what?

Yes, yes I do.

And disagreeing with myself? With different sentence structure patterns? Different uses of language?

Right, I’ll take that as your concession then. You CAN’T answer the questions I’ve posed to you. The reason for that is because you’re incorrect about the supposed demand for faction balance.

I’ve already posted my answer, if you wish to be ignorant of it that’s your choice. I don’t really feel the need to entertain your Reddit moderator tier trolling.

Yes, it’s very common to pretend to be two people to drive narratives. Atleast on the WoW forums and reddit.

Here is the problem with that though: as we seen in phase 2 as long as mega servers are a thing any slight advantage is an overwhelming advantage. you can’t have 55/45 because the minority faction will still get stomped. Its 50/50 or no dice.

You didn’t answer any of these questions. Your reply was:

Which is NOT an answer.

And if that is what I’m doing, you think I’d use the same name? Same race? And class? Do you see the amount of mental gymnastics you’d need to do to believe this?

more like don’t let any transfers happen period! the only way these servers stay stable is if we use the sunk cost fallacy to our advantage. Humans are hypocritical dumb animals that need to have rules and boundaries set for them in order to make sure they don’t screw themselves or others.

1 Like

Yes, so you can claim you have a fan.

I posted an entire paragraph.

You keep on trying though buttercup. One day you’ll learn to read. I believe in you :heart:

Mental gymnastics and conspiracies. Do you have anything else?

That answered none of my questions. Your paragraph, which isn’t a paragraph at all, it’s 3 sentences, slings an ad hominem and accusation. That’s not answering any questions. That’s DEFLECTING the questions, because you CAN’T answer them.

Blizzard stuck to that promise for a whole two weeks.

Grob is proof. Hence why I used it.
Skyfury was hype because it was balanced. Why I used it.

Are you even trying?

Grob is proof people wanted it. Grob is NOT proof MANY people want it. Which was my original claim. And We’ve already been over this here:

Can you please keep up?

Skyfury was hype because it was FRESH and NEW. No one had any idea if it was balanced or if it was going to be balanced.

How did you know it was balanced?

Are you?

Did you even play there?

I’ll ask you now, where’s your proof?

[quote=“Bloomsday-sulfuras, post:31, topic:1340011”]

Hundreds of servers?

If a server has a healthy population, pays subs. It’s worth it.

Yes. So how did you know it’s balanced?

Common sense? I mean, no one had any idea if it was balanced or not, unless you have secret knowledge you aren’t telling us. Why else would the serve have hype?

That’s correct, hundreds of servers. What are you not understanding?

Not if that server is a small drop in a very large ocean. Resources better spent elsewhere. It’s an opportunity costs thing. Do you not get that?

Being in the world? Smh.
Are you digging for proof from ironforge or something? Again, you fail at trolling.

Common sense? So all the community discord’s and multiple posts about skyfury having great balance and yes fresh was hype to some. “Common sense” is hardly a answer though.

You act like they are expensive. They are not.

You argue like a anti work redditor. It’s kind of cringe.