Well, This Tells Me All I Need to Know, Farewell

It’s almost like Blizzard’s game development is as much of a dumpster fire as their company culture in recent years. You know when you hear somebody loudly fart in a small room, and it’s only a matter of time before it smells like ****?

I think it happened already. There must have been a reason most of the good talent left, and the new retail expansion is reflecting their “new” and “changed” company.

Hot take:

Who cares.

:woman_shrugging:

The company is about to undergo major changes since the Microsoft dealing is moving forward.

Oh it’s this noob again.

You had zero reason to post in this guys thread.

Scram. Go lie more about soloing red elite quests and pick the wrong race again next fresh

1 Like

Lol aren’t you the guy who always defends blizz in their efforts against Botting?

Nope, I’ve got posts going back three years saying they haven’t done enough for bots.

Who knows why you decided to reply to what I said with a completely inaccurate personal attack but you do you I guess.

Here’s one comment I made 20 days ago:

1 Like

You’re always saying that it’s too hard for them to ban bots lol. You will not be missed shill boy.

That’s blatantly inaccurate and you clearly are thinking of someone else. Good luck in finding proof of your claim.

I’ll be missed by the people I’m missed by and not missed by forum trolls. That I know.

I’m not going to keep replying to you in this thread.

2 Likes

It’s disgusting to see Blizzard’s complete and utter neglect of this community. I keep coming back to the forums to see if they’ve given any indication of their next move for Classic and it’s just dead. Months and months of completely valid requests, questions, or just passion over the game being plastered across these boards for an extended period of time without a single response of any kind from Blizzard that could even remotely indicate that they give a $%#@. The only conclusion a person could draw is “They don’t”.

I expect decent customer service and communication on changes to my service. That’s not asking a lot.

Oh, so you are suggesting to just let these companies ride all over us eh? No. We should speak up and take action. Change doesn’t happen when we blindly accept the crap they offer.

This person is not a shill. I’ll miss Mootoo’s posts, and I feel others will too.

1 Like

Mootwo will be back for fresh. The ‘tism runs deep

no, i havent been subbed for a wile now.

It’s weird people saying things like ‘‘we put up with so much from gaming companies we would never in other services’’ because you really don’t. You get emotionally invested in games, and they become hard to leave, whereas if you got bad or undesireable service elsewhere you would leave early cause it’s not something you’re invested in.

Yes i would like more communication too and yes retail gets more love. But retail gets more money for them too. I live in Rural Australia and I get the same problems for other services, rural generates less income so there is less effort put into the services here. I don’t get all the brands i can in the city like I don’t get all the fun new quests or attention to bugs/exploits retail does.

Blizzard really isn’t abusing you, you’re just not the market anymore. And with popular media, we won’t ever be the market anymore, we’re old.

2 Likes

Maybe, maybe not. We all love the game and often times return to see if it’s gotten to (our perception) of better. I’ve done so a couple times, and typically leave shortly afterwards. I’m here playing HC fro a bit. Tried era but it just wasn’t doing it for me. After I finish up HC I’ll be gone again until they relaunch Classic (not seasonal). If that’s not offered I’ll be out for good. I’m not interested in the fare they are currently offering.

1 Like

Fair. I’d be gone too if there wasn’t a fresh that I know won’t suck.

I know mootwo tho, likes BGs too much to miss a good fresh.

A bad fresh? Yeah I’ll next

1 Like

Front facing employees are not the exec’s or anyone that make decisions.

Being satisfied with a smile and congeniality is fine.

But it’s not going to get you what you want in terms of function or demands.

I suggest you relax and play the game if you like it, or move on if you dont.

Talk with your wallet.

That’s all you can really do.

Exercise the little power you (we) actually have.

Been doing this for years, play when there’s content that interests me, let my game time runout when I’m finished. In the meantime I will continue to express my opinions here while my game time is active. I’m not looking for an internet dad to tell me how to manage my priorities, I’ve got that covered. Thanks anyhow.

1 Like

Shout at the sky if you want.

Crying for fresh or whatever is up to you, it’s your time.

Blizzard just isn’t listening, and certainly doesn’t care.

You really don’t know this, no one does. I’ve heard it a lot here, it’s parroted all the time as if it were fact. It’s not. It’s speculative.