Well now what's this? rewriting history now horde?

Well, you might not see it that way, but plenty of horde players do.

Yes, and the Sylvanas bootlickers don’t speak for me, have not spoken for me, and will never speak for me. Had I been around for MoP, I’d have said the same thing about Garrosh’s fanclub.

I am sick and tired of the aggrieved blues blaming me for the excrement that Blizzard called BfA’s writing. Take it up with the devs.

1 Like

They should have used blight instead of fire.

Explain how I, me, my real irl person, can create a fanfiction and have it happen in the game?

I like how both sides are pissed for different reasons.

Great job Blizzard.

1 Like

Ah, I see, thank you for the correction, I actually wasn’t aware of that.

Even after Legion, those intros are nowhere near accurate.

The Forsaken still weren’t tirelessly defending Azeroth. They showed up on Broken Isles, loaded with plague and waste material on the orders of Sylvanas.

That’s recent history for them. So the intros still aren’t accurate.

The events of the burning of Teldrassil and Sylvanas plague-nuking her own city, that can be forgiven. Because they were out of touch at the time.

But the rewrites of their core history … they weren’t gone THAT long.

When you can successfully piss off both sides of a faction war … you’ve done something immensely stupid.

To be fair, the intro is more in reference to the player forsaken, who do go out of their way to defend the living.

This describes exactly one forsaken ever. He was murdered by Sylvanas.

Whoa. Do players actually have the ability to write the story? I had no idea! Guys, this is going to be so much fun! :smiley: