Well, it happened. I got a cloak

Technically you might be correct, but I think people assumed it only applied to last week and not the new week. So I can understand the confusion.

Yeah, awkward if you expected new season loot. I’m surprised they even bothered to remove them from S4 chests, IF they did and that works. I mean really, LOL ThErE’s AlWaYs NeXt WeEk, RiGhT? I’d care alot more, but i’ve got used to having whatever’s in my chest be for the ilvl slots i have maxed, nothing useful in weeks, i’ve been beaten down to the point of no optimism :stuck_out_tongue:

BFA gearing is such a low point for this game. Unfortunate.

Unfortunately it’s not a season 4 cache.

Keep it as a souvenir! That way you can say “I’m the one of few who got a cloak even I wasn’t supposed to”

True lots of disappointment will be happening for many players today. Not sure why there was a lack of planning on Blizzard’s end regarding this.

Cloaks will appear in this week and next week’s mythic+ caches this is because until the mythic raid comes out mythic+ caches are on season 3 loot tables.

EDIT: it appears that next week may actually be the full season 4 loot table.

I have looted a cape too today. We all must show our angryness or they gonna be still giving us this frustrating weekly loot

Thanks for the info.

But I think this is going to lead to a lot of disappointed players.

First week of 8.3. was still working on old rules.

Before reset i’ve got 450 titanforged gloves from Azshara

Ouch…

I think some massive miscommunication has happened.

If season 4 started today, how did you get a box from it already?

1 Like

So we must accept that blizzard gonna give us capes this week? If don’t then we started season 4 then all capes must be deactivated if we can loot capes also so we r not at season 4 already. Please somebody explain it to me I’m crying

They are gating mythic + drops if I read that statement correctly until mythic+ raid comes out. But another blue post says otherwise based on the start of the season.

Kind of confusing to be honest.

Last week was season 3 so you get season 3 loot today.

1 Like

I believe both are technically correct, I’ve nixed the part about next week in my prior post. It looks like next week the full loot table or at least the loot table through heroic will be available.

That seems the most accurate based on what info is out there.

After carefully reviewing all of the information available ,I have concluded that there has been some misunderstanding.

I looted a cloak in the end of dungeon chest in a +7 freehold. With %@*$ing infinite stars corruption, words cannot express exactly how mad and disappointed i am in this patch so far.

1 Like