Well, it happened. I got a cloak

I remember Blizzard stating no cloaks would drop from season 4 Mythic+ weekly caches because of the legendary cloak, and the very first item I get this season is a cloak.

Just wanted to let people know don’t open your caches until they fix the bug.

Annnnnnnd here we go…

LMAO.

2 Likes

this isn’t a bug. this weeks M+ cache is still 8.2

4 Likes

Today is the start of the new season so next week is the season 4 loot.

Technically you might be correct, but I think people assumed it only applied to last week and not the new week. So I can understand the confusion.

Yeah, awkward if you expected new season loot. I’m surprised they even bothered to remove them from S4 chests, IF they did and that works. I mean really, LOL ThErE’s AlWaYs NeXt WeEk, RiGhT? I’d care alot more, but i’ve got used to having whatever’s in my chest be for the ilvl slots i have maxed, nothing useful in weeks, i’ve been beaten down to the point of no optimism :stuck_out_tongue:

BFA gearing is such a low point for this game. Unfortunate.

Unfortunately it’s not a season 4 cache.

Keep it as a souvenir! That way you can say “I’m the one of few who got a cloak even I wasn’t supposed to”

True lots of disappointment will be happening for many players today. Not sure why there was a lack of planning on Blizzard’s end regarding this.

Cloaks will appear in this week and next week’s mythic+ caches this is because until the mythic raid comes out mythic+ caches are on season 3 loot tables.

EDIT: it appears that next week may actually be the full season 4 loot table.

I have looted a cape too today. We all must show our angryness or they gonna be still giving us this frustrating weekly loot

Thanks for the info.

But I think this is going to lead to a lot of disappointed players.

First week of 8.3. was still working on old rules.

Before reset i’ve got 450 titanforged gloves from Azshara

Ouch…

I think some massive miscommunication has happened.

If season 4 started today, how did you get a box from it already?

1 Like

So we must accept that blizzard gonna give us capes this week? If don’t then we started season 4 then all capes must be deactivated if we can loot capes also so we r not at season 4 already. Please somebody explain it to me I’m crying

They are gating mythic + drops if I read that statement correctly until mythic+ raid comes out. But another blue post says otherwise based on the start of the season.

Kind of confusing to be honest.

Last week was season 3 so you get season 3 loot today.

1 Like