Well, I know I don't need gear but

Well said.

Because going and doing 4 WQs for an emissary takes almost no effort, yet look at how high the ilvl can go now.

Anything not dropped by higher-than-LFR raids is considered welfare gear (to some). Gear is gear - all temporary, transitory.

So aren’t you doing any warfronts? The quest gives 385+ gear, even for my scrub alts who were barely 320.

Just wait for the next patch.

So you would be okay with the model for next expansion that blizzard only creates one raid and all expansion long you do that for no increase in ilvl ? You better hope the suits aren’t reading this thread.

You are choosing not to do the raid…
It is not the same thing as not having the possibility to do it.

1 Like

That isn’t the content I was doing though. You are expecting me to switch content.

One raid for you next expansion and if you want more gear you have to go PvP or something else in the game. That is the argument you are presenting.

I would still do the raids even if they didnt give me upgrades.
I will probably clear normal mode even tho I won’t get upgrades from it.

Just blame blizzard for giving you gear that is too strong for your content. the content is not the problem.

1 Like

ok, thanks for clarifying for the suits. I am sure they would love to save millions of dollars creating more than one raid if you are just as happy with one.

On the opposite, I want them to create as many raids as possible. even if it all gives the same level of gear.

I see so you want them to provide you will more original content even if you don’t get upgrades. Guess what, I am in the same situation.

Even mythic raiders are gonna have the same content as you.
They are killing the same boss but extremely harder.
Your post makes no sense because all players have the same amount of “original content” availlable.

My post makes no sense ? You just claimed you wanted as many raids as possible, you also implied you wouldn’t be happy being forced to switch content.

If your point is that BfA sucks. Well yea it sucks for everyone, wheter you be a LFR raider or a Mythic raider.

1 Like

No my point isn’t that BfA sucks. I wasn’t all that unhappy with BfA. BfA is a ‘collector’s’ expansion as far as I can tell - anyone who collects things is pretty much okay with this expansion. Raiders as a group don’t care for BfA as far as I can see.

It costs them a lot of money to create new raids. Why is it unreasonable for them to either create some original daily content each raid tier or at least increase the ilvl of the gear that drops in world content so that people feel they have a reason to play.

They did increase the dailies gear ilvl tho.
Just look at all these posts about the ilvl 400 gear alliance can get from pvp.
darkshore is gonna go up (WF and World Boss).
Emmisaries are gonna scale to 385.
All dungeons difficulty including M+ got upped by 30 ilvl.

Just unsub! Its ok, nobody will blame you. People will understand, its just not your thing. No crying, baby, its ok. There are many people unsubbing and then resubbing each day, no shame there. Just move along, get lost in something else, something that gives you pleasure. Try Tic-Tac-Toe - its a game you can play forever, and never worry about running out of gear! Sounds good? Yeah. right up your alley, I know! Here, put down your head on my shoulder, its ok to cry! Daddy will pet you… Its ok!

That isn’t a daily thing - I am pretty sure you only get to kill 25 horde for 400 gear once a week.

And the warfronts are a few hours every few weeks kind of thing.

Also, my emissaries for all my characters are still only 370 which is the same I was getting last week so no change there.

Well that is the content BfA has for you…
Emmisaries are bugged atm, they will scale once fixed.

That is WoW’s content atm, if you dont like it just unsub man.

I would, as indicated in my opening post, but I bought the boat so I have a few more months of game time paid for and by that time the new raiding with leases will be here and I like doing those so…

In any case, if the things are bugged and I can’t see how the heck they would be because really it isn’t hard to put a new number in and I am pretty sure this wasn’t happening on the PTR so, it is a wait and see I guess.

I hope Blizzard pays attention to this thread because it’s another example of how unlimited catchup mechanics are ruining the game for the people who are trying to PLAY the game and not just “gear” a bunch of alts.

As someone pointed out recently as well, these can’t even reasonably be called “catch up” mechanics anymore as much as it’s just “the way to gear” for a huge chunk of players.

I’m sure they had a blast being geared like a Heroic raider for the first tier but I’m predicting that what’s left of the casual community is going to die out hard in season 2 when they realize what the OP is trying to say here and that there’s nothing for them to do outside of wait around for Warfronts.

1 Like