Well Done Kennie!

https://twitter.com/fadinglawl/status/1669055219735441408/photo/1

3 Likes

buff sub rogue

trash class!

I don’t know who Kennie is in game to be honest. Help.

Also stop losing to dhs in dmg. Don’t embarrass the owls.

He’s Jayne.

1 Like

Gotcha. Thank you very much!

Wishing they hadn’t nerfed Rend and Shield Slam by 20%

That was also a bit of a tragic lobby trying to figure out how to score a kill with a Subtlety Rogue because I’m pretty sure he was ticked about my stuns no matter where I threw them.

1 Like

Playing with rogues/ferals as prot is tough being 2 of our main sources of damage are stuns as well lol.

you owe that rogue financial compensation for the therapy he is needing atm

5 Likes

HAHA

Yeah, he didn’t get to play any of the games versus me and the ones with me everybody was on perma stun dr. I think I almost won a lobby with him.

1 Like

My favorite is when you go tough as nails and the other melee hit you :nail_care:

wym

10char

The adjustments that sent Abomb into retirement.

3 Likes

rend still ticks for a TON which im happi for also next week 8% dmg buff so its gonna get better

if abomb withdrew his 401k cause of that ngl thats kinda pathetic

Yes, it does do a lot of damage with all the bleed stuff.

Eh?

I thought that was live.

it is? :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

well i see your talents are more bleed focused with mine being more of control

im gonna try ur build out and see how it goes

I just play it like Arms with a plastic weapon, yeah. Most of the higher rated ones seem to run mastery and then like big shockwave and presumably try to play to blow somebody up.

Haste + mastery ye for higher bleed damage yea thats what im doing atm

also 4 sets REALLY nasty against melee comps so if you rock bodyguard and pop LS and after it you are like a damage nulling war machine with Demor and shield slam as well. they do like 0 damage to you and ur ally

4 set is really good as well for splattering red angels on the pavement as well. Cleave damage is insane if you are full into a melee comp and fistweavers just cannot compete with the output

1 Like

Poor rogue I feel him, I went 0-6 the other day into Lock/SP/Boomie.