Well Done, Alliance

You found yet another way to cheese the system in AV so you can have your premades. Can’t win pug vs pug, so you have to cheat the system. Considering the type of people that play Alliance, it was only a matter of time, I suppose.

19 Likes

Like backdooring DB?

But that’s none of my business.

:rofl: :beer: :beer: :crazy_face:

30 Likes

You mean using a strat that was around in Vanilla? Yea, that’s the exact same thing that you guys are doing…

7 Likes

i know, we’re just nasty vile sleuths that want everything free and easy right

5 Likes

Oh the salt… This way does not screw over any alliance pugs. All AVs are filled

5 Likes

I mean, you’re the one that said it, but I am sure you won’t get an argument from the player base.

1 Like

Smart, educated, employed and showers daily? You mean those kinds of people?

18 Likes

I love how you guys call it “salt”. you literally can’t even admit that you’re doing is an exploit. Maybe it will hit home if/when the ban hammer comes down.

3 Likes

At least they sell Colgate on Ally. Amirite?

well, it’s the whole alliance is the bad guy routine, followed by an ally saying horde is the bad guy routine

we all just play the game - people like free and easy - it’s why a large majority go for the meta in just about everything they play (not just wow).

anyway, continue on with your absolutes that 1 side is bad and the other is not. tis fine old chap.

3 Likes

:salt:

Horde showed me how to do this one actually. Enjoy it.

2 Likes

Alliance pugs will evolve soon and it is not that bad at start as before(15 vs 40).
Long live Alliance premade.
Enjoy.
Have fun.
Cry more.
Thank you.

3 Likes

I don’t think you’re vile and nasty. I blame Blizzard for this issue. I also blame players who think they can’t win without a premade as part of the issue.

I also hate that many who choose to play alliance think that they’re some how entitled to the right to premade in a BG that doesn’t have the feature for the other players.

1 Like

Thank you for seeing my point. alliance is, and always has been, the “I want it now” faction. I truly hope players start getting banned for exploiting the system.

2 Likes

:tea: :frog:

4 Likes

My point wasn’t the alliance want it now faction. That wasn’t my point at all.

Take a moment to reflect in the reality that you picked WOW of all games to get your PVP fix.

This is wow pvp.

This was ALWAYS wow pvp.

This will ALWAYS BE wow pvp.

3 Likes

Looking back on it I am thinking they knew they couldnt stop this entirely and started throwin in other stuff as if to say “hey we tried.”

Like join as a group.

What exploit? Queuing for an AV is all I’m doing

1 Like

Are you so daft that you honestly think that all WoW players havn’t got toons on both faction sides right now?

I love the attempt at tribalism but you are really mad at the wow playerbase.

Good lord man.

2 Likes