Av no more queue exploit, 1 day after exploi are back blizzard useless patch

Question for the horde AV players out of honest curiosity. Do you have several players at the start of each AV saying “make sure and do turn ins” “if you loot bodies do the turn ins” etc… ? Please tell me you do.

1 Like

Usually no and if we do we mock them. We’re there to PVP not Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

2 Likes

On games pushing 30ish minutes, people tend to do the turn-in all on their own for the NPC support. People don’t tend to need to beg for blood turnins for the Icelord when you’re gonna need him to break the Stormpike/DB turtle anyways.

1 Like

Well we strive for a 30 min WIN due to the 598 bonus honor it gives after Van is dead. For the Horde . 100% win for the past few days.

Is that what that is? Someone who speaks multiple languages? Spanish and German perhaps?

English definitely isn’t one of them.

To me it looked like someone wrote up something that thought would be edgy and confrontational, perhaps even a bit trollish then popped it into Google Translate. Use a bit of copy & paste and let er rip.

As i told someone else, you have no moral high ground to stand on when defending a post like that so move along.

Move along.

3 Likes

Alliance pugs will evolve soon and it is not that bad at start as before(15 vs 40).
Long live Alliance premade.
Enjoy.
Have fun.
Cry more.
Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks, and thanks to Skifell as well. That is pretty much what I figured. Oh well, time to get back to listening to the un-ranked kiddos on their slow mounts advocate for a turtle and spam “PLEASE DO TURN INS” then complain about losing every AV.

Horde tears are the best tears. And the most plentiful.

1 Like

Occasionally we have people asking for people to do turn-ins. I have always done it, but as a healer for me to loot someone I have to hope they push through to us, attack us from behind or I need to just run up with the tanks and loot in between heals and dodging arrows and spells. That said I pretty much have done 35,000 rep in turn-ins just for undercity which was my weakest. I was maxed with FwC by end of day 3.

And 24 hours later…

Pre-Mades are back at it…

I’ve seen some high ranking players in AV, but not see the premade teams that made AV last 7-8 minutes. Most match’s for me end around the 31 minute mark with only 2 going into the hour time frame. Also hasn’t it been 3 days since the changes, not 24h?

I meant 24 hours since this thread began.

Yeah that’s why you need racials to carry you instead of skill.

yea 110% agree

is the only way for alliance to win something
what a faction of loser crying for realm transfer cheating exploiting , blizzard make patch with hot fix and vs to find the way how to play the game , you put time how to cheat again , alliance the faction with any honor , HORDE are just legit and alpha

1 Like

I am alliance you bubblehead.

So, i know a Horde that is transgender, i suppose that makes you one also i guess.
Your logic, not mine.

And this so makes the Alliance want to queue up and help you reduce queue times. Keep it up, you are doing such a wonderful job representing your faction and encouraging the Alliance to want to queue for BGs.

Says the most OP pvp class there is… (unless ret, *spaulders of valor lol …then you are as worthless as your response )

Alliamce should queue because you know, pvp.

PvP is not as high on peoples priorities over here on the Alliance. I could take it or leave it personally. And all the hate being throw all over the forums is not helping that. If anything, comments like “what a faction of losers” just drives me and I would suspect many others, further away from it.

Ok, Mr UD Rogue (aka I need to most broken race/class combo to play)